• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfyb

Banned
Dark Ninja said:
New trailer at Leipzig :eek:
Beleive
they didn't even fucking have a new trailer at e3 (they even showed LAST YEAR'S E3 footage). i have no confidence in nintendo showing it off at an event.

dfyb said:
they didn't even fucking have a new trailer at e3 (they even showed LAST YEAR'S E3 footage). i have no confidence in nintendo showing it off at an event.
There was a clip of new footage which showed DK for the first time.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
grandjedi6 said:
This thread is building itself up for disappointment
brain.gif

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky,"

Haunted

grandjedi6 said:
This thread is building itself up for disappointment
Anything below a real megat0n everyday is disappointing for GAF, you should know that by now.

I'm standing by my prediction.

Zeed said:
Sleep...must not...sleep...until...Japan Time...
pull yourself together, soldier!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Zeed said:
Guys obviously we have done something to anger the Sakurai. We must offer him up a sacrifice.

I think the index finger of a well known Smash hater would suffice. Any suggestions, guyz?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
:lol

What makes it freakin IMPOSSIBLE to go to bed is the fact that you just KNOW the moment you walk away from the computer a MEGATOONNNNNN will be posted. :(

dfyb said:
Thats cause they know E3 is dead
Also Nintendo wants to show the Europeans what they'll be playing next year :lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
AlternativeUlster said:
If you guys stay up another hour, Nintendo will have a conference at Leizpiggie or whatever it is called.

Really? You sure it's in an hour?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
MrCheez said:
:lol

What makes it freakin IMPOSSIBLE to go to bed is the fact that you just KNOW the moment you walk away from the computer a MEGATOONNNNNN will be posted. :(

Wait, GAF members go to bed?

Jiggy

AlternativeUlster said:
If you guys stay up another hour, Nintendo will have a conference at Leizpiggie or whatever it is called.
Oh, cool. Guess it's gonna be a late night.

Edit: Wait, conflicting commentary on exactly what this conference involves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom