• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is metroid a girl?

Dharmalar

Banned
i've never played a metroid game, and one of my friends told me this. i just could not believe him. hopefully you guys could shed some light on this important matter.

it's kind of weird though. the metroid suit looks like a mans suit. wtf!

farnham

Banned
yes its actually a queen

queen.gif

Blablurn said:
metroid is not a girl, but samus is!

Wrong

m_06.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Metal Gear Solid's a pretty awesome guy too.

santouras

Dharmalar said:
i've never played a metroid game, and one of my friends told me this. i just could not believe him. hopefully you guys could shed some light on this important matter.

it's kind of weird though. the metroid suit looks like a mans suit. wtf!
wut

Narcosis

The confusion reminds me of a Stephen Lynch song:

"She's part girl,
she's part boy.
She's got parts everyone can enjoy.

She's got more,
she's got less.
She's got her manhood tucked in her dress.

Is she a mister,
or is she a miss?
Does she stand up when she's taking a piss?
She's my little girl,
yea, she's my little guy.
When I try to please I get poked in the eye.

She wears lace and she wears flannel.
She watches football and the Lifetime Channel.

What's that bulge under her nightie?
It must be hermaphrodite.

Somethings are white,
somethings are black.
Some girls wear make-up,
mine shaves her back.

She is still beautiful,
she is still fine.
It's too bad her package is bigger than mine.

She can't help her imperfections,
she gets jock itch from her yeast infections.
Who stole all my tightie whities?
It must be hermaphrodite.

Yea, hermaphrodite."

JJN

oh come on guys, if he's never played a Metroid game, aren't those both honest enough mistakes to make? Then again, if he's interested enough in videogames to join this board...

bjork

JJN said:
oh come on guys, if he's never played a Metroid game, aren't those both honest enough mistakes to make? Then again, if he's interested enough in videogames to join this board...

If you had a "keep off the grass" sign in your yard and someone's dog took a big hairy dump on your lawn, would you excuse the dog's behavior on account of it not knowing how to read english?

bjork said:
If you had a "keep off the grass" sign in your yard and someone's dog took a big hairy dump on your lawn, would you excuse the dog's behavior on account of it not knowing how to read english?
/thread. :lol :lol

Threi

notag
1. The game "Metroid" is named after the jellyfish-like creatures prevalent in the series, NOT the main character.

2. The main character is called Samus Aran, who is a girl. Google "Zero Suit Samus" (with safesearch on) to see what she looks like under the power suit.

3. The comic above me is win.

h3ro

guys, is resistance really a kitten?
my friend says he heers meows before he gets tagged, but I think hes lying. wtf?

Jenga

Banned
h3ro said:
guys, is resistance really a kitten?
my friend says he heers meows before he gets tagged, but I think hes lying. wtf?
no resistance is a game where you fight the brown and grey ruling the world as you are apart of the rebel color rainbow army don't believe me look at resistance's screens

Top Bottom