• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is metroid a girl?

USD

Metroid is cool, but not as cool as Zelda. He's got the sword, the shield... kind of a girly name though.

dude

dude
i think metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh backtracks and doesn't afraid of anything.

EDIT: fuck you crushed.

i hate bees said:
6tk7pl.jpg

:D

The advantage of this is she no longer has to curl up in a ball to roll around. :p

n1n9tean

Banned
You motherfuckers just look for any excuse to throw a Happy GIF Tea Party, don't you? :lol

EDIT: THE HOLY MOTHER!!!!!!! At first I said "lemon party" without actually knowing what it was. So I decided that if I'm going to use the term I may aswell know what it is I'm referring to. BIG REGRETS!!!!!!!! I can't UNSEE it!!!!!!!!!!!! NoooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!!

Crusade

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was so cool and popular
But GTA Vice City si really sexy and tough
Most of al Grand Theft Auto 3 was the handsome quiet type <3

BobM

Threi said:
1. The game "Metroid" is named after the jellyfish-like creatures prevalent in the series, NOT the main character.

2. The main character is called Samus Aran, who is a girl. Google "Zero Suit Samus" (with safesearch on) to see what she looks like under the power suit.

3. The comic above me is win.

I am totally doing step 2 with safesearch off...

Teknoman

I refuse to believe anyone who is a member would still think something like this. Its not possible. I mean...the internet...use it.

This is as bad as those kids who called Bruce Willis, Die Hard...or Macaulay Culkin, Home Alone.

Haunted

A healthy dose of 4chan now and then does bring the funny, but it's way too obnoxious in this thread, sorry Crushed et. al.

Also, mods don't hand out tags that easily, OP.

Threi

notag
Innotech said:
have to admit, I just checked the same thing :lol
And yep, nothing "interesting". Disappointing really.
Well thank goodness for brawl then. Better than Ridley tentacle rape drawings >_<

Goddam nasty-ass internet...

JSnake

Threi said:
Well thank goodness for brawl then. Better than Ridley tentacle rape drawings >_<

Goddam nasty-ass internet...

Although I did see loli Pit sucking on Samus' luscious nipples.

RiZ III

Don't believe the other clowns in this thread OP. Samus is actually a guy dressed like a girl, no way would Nintendo make the hero of their title be a real girl.

dude

dude
JSnake said:
Although I did see loli Pit sucking on Samus' luscious nipples.
Pit's not a loli, he's a shota.

Innotech said:
where is that term from?
4chan, a guy posted a thread with "halo is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything" - making it a meme. You do it with anything, see:
monkey island is a pretty cool guy, eh uses key on door and doesn't afraid of anything.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Hey, have you heard of that zelda dude.

I heard he saves hyrule and lives happily ever after in every single game.

(gasp)

Crayon

Dharmalar said:
okay, i've done some research on metroid. why isn't there a metroid on the n64?

Because the N64 is garbage.

I mean....

Becasue briging established franchises to 3d for the first time was really difficult and Shigero Miyamoto himself handled the Mario and Zelda transistions. Both boys, btw. Metroid (grl) was not origionally his own creation. Perhaps they never got around to it or couldn't find an appropriate person to direct it.

When an outside group of Americans was announced to be developing Prime on Gamecube. Many of us (bys an grls. mstly bys =.( ) When they said it was first person, alot of us killed each other and ourselves.

N64 can't handle that sort of drama. Cuz it's garbage.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
These Metroid comics are funny, but they don't make any sense. Is there a Space Pirate tube fetish in the Metroid games that I never noticed?

Innotech

Banned
Tathanen said:
These Metroid comics are funny, but they don't make any sense. Is there a Space Pirate tube fetish in the Metroid games that I never noticed?
no. Its just silly that the space Pirates would design a base that Samus could easily access.
Its the whole videogame mechanics versus story conundrum. The way the game works, is similar to how Link is given everything he needs to defeat every dungeon and rescue Zelda, almost as if Ganondorf designed it that way. If a villain really wanted to keep a hero away,l they would exploit the heros weaknesses and make the fortress impenetrable.

Innotech

Banned
Crayon said:
Because the N64 is garbage.

I mean....

Becasue briging established franchises to 3d for the first time was really difficult and Shigero Miyamoto himself handled the Mario and Zelda transistions. Both boys, btw. Metroid (grl) was not origionally his own creation. Perhaps they never got around to it or couldn't find an appropriate person to direct it.

When an outside group of Americans was announced to be developing Prime on Gamecube. Many of us (bys an grls. mstly bys =.( ) When they said it was first person, alot of us killed each other and ourselves.

N64 can't handle that sort of drama. Cuz it's garbage.
no.

Top Bottom