• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario World Customized to the nth degree, must see video inside (PS: old)

It's just Mario... on rails... seriously it doesnt look like you actually play much as much as just watch as perfectly placed items and enemies take you from the beginning of the level until the end...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
MindCollizion said:
It's just Mario... on rails... seriously it doesnt look like you actually play much as much as just watch as perfectly placed items take you from the beginning of the level until the end...
The point is that the sounds are in sync to the music.

However, this is old. Sorry.

Teasel

yup it's pretty old... there are other video like that search for stuff like "automatic mario"
MindCollizion said:
It's just Mario... on rails... seriously it doesnt look like you actually play much as much as just watch as perfectly placed items and enemies take you from the beginning of the level until the end...
and uh... that's the point... having a level that plays without you doing anything (and have the sound effect coordinate with the music)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Omg, that was possibly the most awesome song syncing in a (very cleverly modded) game I have seen for a long time.

Also, Mario moonwalking at 4:50 and 7:00 :lol :lol :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Luigison said:
I'd like to here this without the Japanese music. Just sound effects. K, thanks.

So, you'd like to see the level, which is synced with the music, without the music?

MindCollizion said:
Nothing gets past you.

Spruchy

That was awesome.

and :lol x 9999 at anyone in this thread who is seriously critiquing the gameplay of these levels...just wow.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I love the Bokurano OP. It's easily one of the best OPs in any anime ever. It's about 4 minutes in.

Gotta wonder how long it takes to make these levels and sync it all

subrock

so he's been working on that since super mario world came out right? (and before you call me out on using the pronoun 'he', think about it)

vdo

Someone needs to get the creator a copy of LittleBigPlanet so that community will benefit from this type of creativity and polish.

Mandoric

Banned
subrock said:
so he's been working on that since super mario world came out right? (and before you call me out on using the pronoun 'he', think about it)

yes clearly he has worked on this half-year-old video based on a song that became popular fifteen months ago for twenty years

Top Bottom