• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Too Human Review-93/100

Ariexv

From Games Magazine, a nationally syndicated Greek publication for all gaming platforms
http://toohuman.net/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=53777&catid=2

"Too Human manages to combine the best elements of action and RPG. The result is not only interesting, but of high quality and very fun as well."

"Plus:
Very well written story,impressive graphics, explosive action,deep character development."

"Minus: Static Camera
few AI issues."

General: Too Human puts new standards for the action console games, and wins a seat among the best games of X360.

Cheeto

Ariexv said:
"Plus:
Very well written story,impressive graphics, explosive action,deep character development."
I didn't really see any of that in the demo...still giving it a rental shot though.

Philthy

God I cannot wait for this. This game went from cant wait, to playing the demo and getting pissed and hating it, and then playing the demo more and finding out the game totally rocks.

Give me this game nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

gcubed

Ironballs said:
lol

Buying the game, anyway.

this is on my list of games to get when i get my 360 post price drop, just because there really arent many other hack and slash lootfests on consoles.

eznark

Banned
Philthy said:
God I cannot wait for this. This game went from cant wait, to playing the demo and getting pissed and hating it, and then playing the demo more and finding out the game totally rocks.

same arc here. Cannot wait for this game

Farnack

Banned
gcubed said:
this is on my list of games to get when i get my 360 post price drop, just because there really arent many other hack and slash lootfests on consoles.
You're limiting yourself.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
so where does this put them in the gamerankings right now? top 10? top 5? lotta crow being eaten that's for sure.

2r4sbd5.jpg

enjoy gaf! :lol

Mamesj

Banned
I think the review is from games magazine from greece. but I don't know, there hasn't been much confirmation on this yet.

AstroLad said:
so where does this put them in the gamerankings right now? top 10? top 5? lotta crow being eaten that's for sure.

:lol

AstroLad said:

Still sitting pretty at a score of null right now. I don't think this magazine is included in game rankings, though I could be wrong.

The crow will have to wait.

Philthy said:

sounds sadomasochistic to me.... i stopped liking it when i started to hate the demo.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
whoa shit it begins!!! i'm totally stoked to see more of these review... i take what i said back in the other thread, it'll AWESOME seeing too human getting a lot of favorable reviews :lol

luciddefender

Neo Member
Gaming review sites and magazine reviews mean little to me; Remember the scores for Black and White? That game was a P.O.S.

I read user reviews, and if the game sounds interesting, I'll buy it. Hyped up games from hyped developers usually receive great reviews; less hyped titles from more unknown develops, usually less so.

That being said, Too Human is on my "To Buy" list.

Top Bottom