• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look out jerks, Superman posts here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterHero

This NeoGAF looks like a good place to complain about stuff.

SuperboyPrime-Posting_on_GAF.jpg

Surprised? Someone made that image to mock me but guess what? I HAVE PHOTOSHOP TOO, SO THERE!

So yeah, I helped save the MULTIVERSE (as in NOT JUST ONE UNIVERSE) and what does it get me? Well let me ask first, what does it get you? You get a second chance at life and you still throw it away. Well it's not your fault I guess, seeing the losers you clowns look up to.

Stuporman-Superdies.jpg

That dumb Superwimp gets punched, maybe ONCE, and everyone's like "Aw shucks, he died!". Then he comes back, and one of his crowning achievements is REMEMBER WHEN STUPIDMAN DIED?

Green-Moron.jpg

Then this loser VAL JORDAN (because really, he's wimpy like girls are) he goes psycho and destroys a city and the Bean Counter Corps. And his friend DUMB ARROW, well, he's HUMAN, but then he comes back too. His name is Oliver apparently, and he comes back because stupid jerk fan writers keep asking for more of him.

Flab-Talks-Truth.jpg

Don't let me get started on that Flash guy, the Fartest Dork Alive, he makes a great sacrifice and people can't leave it at that! Always want more, they always keep coming back and people still do stupid things. They still have wars, they still don't trust each other, they still fight each other, they let stupid innocent people fall into the middle of their fights, even with all their fancy super powers. They still let it happen. What's worse, the dead is rising. Shows how little power those Stupid Lanterns really have.

Well not me. I'm the strongest Superman ever. Even the comics say so. Maybe you dorks should be more like me, because I always survive. I'm not a frail old person who always needs help.

Stupid-Old-Lady.jpg

REALLY?

It's stupid, how come I'm the survivor but no one likes me? I'm a genuine Kryptonian called Clark Kent, not some dumb half-villain, half-stupid clone!

The-Faker.jpg

On second thought, you probably aren't cool enough to be like me.

Im-the-real-Superboy.jpg

You can hang out if you want, just remember who's the boss here.

Superboy-Prime2.jpg

MisterHero

Narag said:
You're not Krypt0nian.
Krypt0nian likes what happened to me. He's dumb, like you!

KevinCow said:
What the hell. Where is Goomba head. You are not MisterHero without Goomba head.
He died and became a Black Lantern. If I let him in he'd probably eat your heart because you let him.

bjork said:
Actually I consider being here a massive failure, I'm can't be Superman here!

ronito said:
The Batman. Bitch!
Batman_vs_Superman_Wallpaper.jpg
He died though. :lol

InnerFu

Neo Member
dear god.....is this the evolution of "dumbass_" from the junior members thread or another entity all together?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why does there have to be an Underscore :/

UNDERSCORES ARE EVIL I TELL YOU! EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

MisterHero

bishoptl said:
I don't know why you're bringing Marvel into this!

KevinCow said:
Well, I guess you aren't MisterHero without the Goomba head.
Seriously though, I waited a long time for the end to the story and my reaction's just surfacing now. It was really awesome and really sad at the same time.

MisterHero

Skittleguy said:
You need to go back to your other persona. :/
Well I guess it would be a funny thread for talking about a very meta comic book story. I thought it was funny enough for a thread. I wouldn't have carried the "persona" into other threads, even though I already did once or twice. This thread was made for that.

Oh well. I don't know if I'll be able to make real posts here anymore, if people are going to just look at my new name. To be honest, I haven't made a decent post in a while so I probably deserved it long before this. At least it's good to know GAF's mod force is working.

Sorry guys.

This thread is a reference to Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #5 which came out this week, at the end of which it is revealed that the psychotic mass-murdering Superboy Prime is actually a fanboy troll on the DC Universe message boards in his home universe (no, seriously. That's really how it ends). The OP is pretending to be that character, and has photoshopped Neo GAF instead of the DCU boards into the page in question of said comic.

And now you understand what is going on here.

It's still weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom