• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look out jerks, Superman posts here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemiMatt

RagnarokX said:
11ke1ck.gif

wait...what?

TOO Much LOLS!

ZeoVGM

Banned
SpeedingUptoStop said:
He punches his future self in the face so hard, he ceases to exist.

He punches his future self in the face so hard, he ceases to exist.

Come on, admit it. You think it's awesome the more you type it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
bishoptl said:
I'm speechless

Speechless in a totally awesome way, right?

SpeedingUptoStop said:
The more I type it, the more I want to do it to myself.

Why don't you get in your car, go out onto a highway and speed up until you stop thinking of doing it to yourself?
Yeah, I see what I did there and am totally lame for doing it

Tobor

RagnarokX said:

RagnaroxX's Bishop Awaits (2009)is a richly detailed, if slightly baffling, simulacrum about invisible forces. At first, the piece looks like some 19th-century botanist’s inquiry into the secrets behind natural processes: It appears to be a large mushroom gradually decomposing within a sealed glass dome. But the mushroom is a meticulously painted polymer replica: a bravura demonstration of—and riff on—visual trickery. Think of it as the taxidermied remains of the tradition of Western art, apparently an entirely historic practice at this point. Though not exactly a hazmat drama, the piece is at least about a poisoning of sorts.

Medalion

Banned
Yo Dawg... I hear you like bishops, so we put a bishop reference in your bishop reference that references another bishop so you can bishop while you bishop while you bishop.

Medalion said:
Yo Dawg... I hear you like bishops, so we put a bishop reference in your bishop reference that references another bishop so you can bishop while you bishop while you bishop.
I'll give you credit for trying.

And the OP is crazy. Just plain crazy.

Medalion

Banned
Just remove the speech bubble from the clown picture... like a serial killer clown that is reading from his journal where he reads back his entries of his victims death.

Medalion

Banned
I didn't think that... for one thing, Juniors can't post threads. And yeah looking at his profile from 2007 kinda gave a clue and his post count.

OnPoint

MisterHero, thank you for sacrificing yourself for your particular brand of comedy. Some people don't get it... rest assured, those of us who do appeciate it.

you can't measure up to conner you murderer. as for the rest of you , read the freaking comic before knocking. it's called breaking the fourth wall, look into it.

Jasoco

Banned
UT66 said:
Superman4large.jpg

Reeves is happy. Cain disapproves. Tom is upset. Brandon is confused. The other 2 are gay.
I don't acknowledge the fifth one from the left. He is no Superman. His show is no Superman. His show can rot in hell. HELL I SAY!

Am a big fan of the fourth one from the left though, his show was awesome. Though I wish he hadn't sold out to Microsoft so he could try and sell us on IE8.

Also, John Shea is the greatest Lex Luthor ever portrayed. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom