• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lionhead Teaser Page Goes Up

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
More Fun To Compute said:
lh2.jpg

GarthVaderUK said:

GarthVaderUK said:

Spider_Jerusalem said:
Updated:

lionhead2.jpg

Edit: Sam, watch out "promPt" ;)

It's very Che Guevara.

Site: http://www.lionhead.com/

Edit:

For those who can't get to the webpage:

33uxs40.jpg

soul

fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes. fuck yes.

ALL OVER MY FACE

Nachkebia

Banned
Hmmmm, Che.... that is very interesting actually, I just hope its not strategy or anything like that, its better be story driven...

duckroll

Nachkebia said:
Hmmmm, Che.... that is very interesting actually, I just hope its not strategy or anything like that, its better be story driven...

Why? Lionhead has never written a worthwhile story ever. I'll take a strategy or simulation game from Lionhead any day over an attempt at a story driven adventure or RPG title from them. :p

Rad-

But didn't Molyneux say Lionhead has 2 projects in development? Meaning Milo and Fable 3?

Of course if they have more it's only a good thing. But I dunno, I have a feeling this will be just a Fable 2 DLC with story focusing on revolution or something.

Rad- said:
But didn't Molyneux say Lionhead has 2 projects in development? Meaning Milo and Fable 3?

Of course if they have more it's only a good thing. But I dunno, I have a feeling this will be just a Fable 2 DLC with story focusing on revolution or something.

When I talked to Molyneux last fall, he was very specific in saying that Lionhead is a one game studio now, and they are fully focused on one project, while a very small group is thinking about the next game.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Galvanise_ said:
Its a game like Milo, but instead of a young English boy, its an Argentine Marxist revolutionary. Bring the fight home.

:lol
Please.

Falt

Ventrue said:
I get it, they're saying that their game will be 'revolutionary.'

That's what I thought too and that in itself is a bold statement without Che! I hope you're onto something Peter and friends.

Nachkebia

Banned
duckroll said:
Why? Lionhead has never written a worthwhile story ever. I'll take a strategy or simulation game from Lionhead any day over an attempt at a story driven adventure or RPG title from them. :p

I guess you are right but I find strategy games are like sports, pure and simple gameplay, I would much prefer for them to give it another try of story driven game than doing another strategy, I know Fable 2 was very forgettable but still it was some kind of experience, there were some very cool parts but overall I agree :D

Gravijah

Nachkebia said:
I guess you are right but I find strategy games are like sports, pure and simple gameplay, I would much prefer for them to give it another try of story driven game than doing another strategy, I know Fable 2 was very forgettable but still it was some kind of experience, there were some very cool parts but overall I agree :D

You find games that don't have pure and simple gameplay, sports and strategy games, to have pure and simple gameplay. Gotcha.

hc2

Fable + Natal?
Or you can hand Che a Molotov cocktail while he storms the presidential palace in Havana.

Xater

MehsterChief said:
haha, what a weird teaser. I hope this refers to Molineux' ongoing attempt to revolutionize gaming. Never change, Peter :lol

Can't wait to see the hyperbole in person. :lol

duckroll

Zenith said:
Oh no, not love.

You couldn't make us love the creature or the dog, Peter, it's not going to work.

He should stop trying to make people give a shit about some stupid animal or character inside his games, and make people give a shit about his GAMES instead imo.

They only have 2 development teams so if the fable 2 team is already ready to show a new game i would be surprised. But if it is a new game please let it be a strategy game.

Nachkebia

Banned
duckroll said:
He should stop trying to make people give a shit about some stupid animal or character inside his games, and make people give a shit about his GAMES instead imo.

Yeah but that`s easy, everybody is doing that, gazilions of good games out there, why would a sensible man devote his life to something that anybody can do? If I were him I would also try to make something special, not another civilization or call of duty game...

batbeg

duckroll said:

But that's not revolutionary :(

duckroll

Nachkebia said:
Yeah but that`s easy, everybody is doing that, gazilions of good games out there, why would a sensible man devote his life to something that anybody can do? If I were him I would also try to make something special, not another civilization or call of duty game...
batbeg said:
But that's not revolutionary :(

Perfect responses! :D

Leonsito said:
Followers and Subjects pages, in the followers one it seems like there are a couple of bullet holes.

Yeah, there are differences. Looks like if you are a follower, Peter will trap you in a room with an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, while bullets rip through the room attempting to assassinate your mate.

Its a freaking Natal Bodyguard simulator. Natal will impose the 'target' into the room, and on screen the assassin will appear, ready to fire, and you have to dive in front of the bullet to win. Controllerless gaming FTW.

Wellscha said:
A political sim ala Hidden Agenda or Republic: The Revolution?

Oh man i could only wish. Never tried hidden agenda but republic the revolution and democracy are some of my favorite strategy games even with all their bugs and what not. I want a good political sim.

Nachkebia

Banned
If its natal related I bet its not coming another five years and all we will get is hours and hours of Peters rubbish :lol

Can't wait to wax philosophical with a virtual Che Guevara. I'll be going off on a passionate and highly animated hour-long tangent, pausing occasionally to see some on-screen gestures of agreement and intently knowing stares. And when I finish, I'll stop and look at him and smile as his face accurately tracks my movement to sit down and take a swig of my beer on the couch in front of him. He'll say, 'Wait, what?' and then I'll know that Peter Molyneux is a god damned certifiable genius because that's what everyone else does.

Seriously, as long as he doesn't get too mushy, this should be cool as hell.

Top Bottom