• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC gamers - Post your mouse

Salsa

Ok, so ive actually been playing with a Genius generic mouse for some time now, and i think its time to upgrade. Been consdering a Logitech - MX 518 or a Microsoft SideWinder given that im not looking to spend a lot of money.
But this is not necesarelly a thread about recomendation (allthough i would like some :D ) as it would be nice to know what kind of gaming mice does PC-GAF use. Go!

kamspy

24mu99f.jpg

Razer Death Adder.

Best side buttons in all of gaming.

L23-7288-out3-dr.jpg

I don't know the exact specifications, but it's a wireless laser mouse from Logitech that came with my Wave keyboard.

Edit: and how is it? I like the response and the scroll wheel feels just right - not too firm, not too loose. The side buttons are a little too easy to trigger by accident (especially the left one) but I can easily overlook that.

filipe

I would say the Micsoroft Sidewinder is the best mouse, but it does take getting used to;

microsoft-sidewinder-mouse.jpg

And it's strictly a right handed mouse.

atomicgamer

Neo Member
Currently using: Logitech M705 Marathon Mouse on desktop, Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX on netbook, Logitech VX Revolution on large notebook. Many other wired and wireless Logitech mice are in the house, some broken and some working fine.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
filipe said:
I would say the Micsoroft Sidewinder is the best mouse, but it does take getting used to;

microsoft-sidewinder-mouse.jpg

And it's strictly a right handed mouse.
Chinese knockoff?

ksan

MX518, though my favorite is Logitech G1 and that would have been the greatest mouse ever with sidebuttons.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
copperheadliveshot.jpg

Razer Copperhead, except red instead of blue. I wouldn't trade it for any other mouse. Having DPI buttons in addition to two other buttons is invaluable.

coopolon

72238.gif

MX518. Awesome mouse for the price. I recently started gaming on my laptop again (older games), and I just couldn't live with my crappy generic mouse anymore and bought a second MX518.

SapientWolf said:
copperheadliveshot.jpg

Razer Copperhead, except red instead of blue. I wouldn't trade it for any other mouse. Having DPI buttons in addition to two other buttons is invaluable.

The mouse is a bitch to clean. The rubber edges are browning for me.

ksan

SapientWolf said:

It's so comfortable! Such a shame the laser is absolutely terrible at tracking, malfunctions all the time :(

ksan

SalsaShark said:
Is this actually better than MX518/G5 ? I may get one used on the cheap.
Absolutely no mouse is more reliable than the MX518, there's no question about it.
So no, it's not "better", but that mouse will be good enough so choose the mouse you think would be more comfortable.

Aesius

Metalmurphy said:
IntelliMouseOptic.jpg

I've been using this for as long as I can remember and I simply cannot use anything else.

Great mouse. I still have mine from ~2002ish, and would still use it if it weren't so worn out and gross.

Top Bottom