• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC gamers - Post your mouse

Not to be off the subject but, I feel mouse pads are very important too. I use a Razer Goliathus as it is thick and heavy, provides good grip so the mouse doesn't slide around too easy and it supports my wrist, it also fits perfectly over the top of my Bamboo tablet so there is less desk space needed.

TheExodu5

Banned
Yep, mouse pads are quite important. I adore my fUncpad. Incredibly durable pads too...Going on 7 years with my current one. I bought a second so I'll swap it in whenever I feel my current one is worn down.

Tokubetsu

I've had thise old ass white Microsoft optical for years. Everytime I mean to get a nice razer, I just spend the dough on a game instead :lol

Still using my Max Payne 1 mousepad as well.

I used to use a Logitech MX500 and loved it but eventually the left mouse button stopped working, so I went and got a Logitech G5. Though the surface and look is good, I found the accuracy of the movement noticeably worse than the MX500. It's subtly inconsistent. I've gotten used to it now though.

Finally got a mouse last week. It was just a cheap ($15) Logitech M110. It's definitely better for gaming, but I'll stick with my trackpad for everything else I do with my laptop.

My £10 piece of shit PC Line mouse.

PC-LINE-PCL-FL1-Laser-Mouse-0.jpg

Actually it's not that bad. Does the job.

Top Bottom