• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 booth first photos !!

Willy105 said:
1803776-99d6370e_0e60_4f1c_8a26_2055ee71c269_0003.jpg

Looks like they caught Helen.

I think that's one of the hackers.

Big One said:
Catherine Wii confirmed? Can't imagine a Cafe version cause of it coming out so soon.
The Catherine you are seeing there has nothing to do with the Nintendo you are seeing there. That's a picture of the E3 Badge Holders that they are handing out - Nintendo paid to advertise on the lanyard, Atlus paid to advertise on the plastic holder.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Willy105 said:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9588/1803776-99d6370e_0e60_4f1c_8a26_2055ee71c269_0003.jpg

Looks like they caught Helen.
The only way to be certain is to zoom in on the eyes to make sure they are green.

AniHawk

where were these pictures taken? the sony and nintendo booths look way too close to the entrances. or maybe it's because capcom and everyone else haven't put theirs up yet?

Mama Robotnik noticed the Skull and Crossbones, but there's a shark mouth to the left of that (or at least something with teeth, like a Chain Chomp). Looks like a pirate themed image. Miyamoto's new water IP?

5802434434_e2fa5e4d3b_b.jpg

Reticent Rhino said:
Mama Robotnik noticed the Skull and Crossbones, but there's a shark mouth to the left of that (or at least something with teeth, like a Chain Chomp). Looks like a pirate themed image. Miyamoto's new water IP?
Oh god, I think this is "Nintendo E3 booth first photos !! - 2009 edition" all over again.

THE:MILKMAN

Graphics Horse said:
I can't see shit!

Aren't we looking at the reflection in the glass?

I think it's compression or a really dirty lens lol. Everyone is clearly going mad.

Thank god I don't finish work till 17:30 on Tuesday.............Hopefully the madness will have calmed by then.

Medalion

Banned
THE:MILKMAN said:
I think it's compression or a really dirty lens lol. Everyone is clearly going mad.

Thank god I don't finish work till 17:30 on Tuesday.............Hopefully the madness will have calmed by then.
if the servers are still up by then you mean

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
BGBW said:
The only way to be certain is to zoom in on the eyes to make sure they are green.
There's a Sonic themed air hockey table at Gameworks and the eyes are clearly green, which I found to be hilarious.

It's just a crappy camera in a place that's not well-lit.

Oh, and...less than 12 hours I will officially be on my way to see all this stuff in person! Woot!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
BlueTsunami said:
I just want to say that I don't know how its even possible to take a blurry picture at noon
It is when you're getting dragged out by Nintendo security taking pictures with that crappy camera phone.

Kaako said:
It is when you're getting dragged out by Nintendo security taking pictures with that crappy camera phone.
Nintendo security doesn't drag you out. They make you commit Seppuku on the spot.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Mama Robotnik said:
Miyamoto's new IP is a game in which Pirate Werewolves must sail the precarious seas, and fight sharks every full moon.
Serious question: Why doesn't this game exist?

DSFan1970

Please, this place will be on full fucking meltdown.

Top Bottom