• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord Psyduck's Borderlands 2 Livestream [Over]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
rukland said:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/borderlands2live

Live right now

EDIT : sorta

EDIT 2 : New start time of 9AM PT

Original:

It seems we'll be seeing Borderlands 2 gameplay footage earlier than expected.

Take-Two/2K Blog said:
Next Friday, August 19th, 2K Games will be broadcasting LIVE from GamesCom as Gearbox Software presents a demonstration of Borderlands 2 and answers questions from our fans! The world premier online look at our much-anticipated return to Pandora will be broadcast on our uStream channel at http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive at 8:00 PT (17:00 CET, 16:00 BST).

Gearbox will also be answer questions during the presentation; to enter your query for a chance at being answered, comment on this blog post, send a tweet to @2KGames or @GearboxSoftware, or post on the 2K Forums and the Gearbox Forums. If your question is asked during the broadcast, we’ll send you a Borderlands 2 swag bag and game when it’s released! We’ll also be grabbing some questions live from the feed during the show – so be sure to join the livestream and chat with other Borderlands fans.

See you at http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive on August 19th!
Source: http://www.2kgames.com/blog/be-one-of-the-first-to-see-borderlands-2-live-at-gamescom-on-august-19th [VIA]

Excellent news, but depressing that we'll see the sequel to Borderlands before we've seen anything substantial from Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Why aren't they showing it???

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Speedymanic said:
Excellent news, but depressing that we'll see the sequel to Borderlands before we've seen anything substantial from Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Well, even the OPM exclusive preview was basically like "Wow, this game is awful.", so I can understand their hesitation.

Kydd BlaZe

Nirolak said:
Well, even the OPM exclusive preview was basically like "Wow, this game is awful.", so I can understand their hesitation.
Wait what?

This is the first I've heard of this. Everywhere else the game seemed to have left really good impressions. Although I have yet to see anything for myself (outside of the teaser trailer), i've heard nothing but good things about Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Nirolak said:

Aww, man. :(

I was really looking forward to it. Here's hoping they can turn it around or at least make sure it's not as bad as AvP.

Vinterbird said:
They're demoing it to the press during GamesCom, so they are showing it.

:D I need to see it in motion.

Speedymanic said:

They're demoing it to the press during GamesCom, so they are showing it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Kydd BlaZe said:
Wait what?

This is the first I've heard of this. Everywhere else the game seemed to have left really good impressions. Although I have yet to see anything for myself (outside of the teaser trailer), i've heard nothing but good things about Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Well, hopefully they just have bad taste, as I'd love for this game to be great.

NightmareTrigger said:
Maybe late summer. Essentially a year from now. :(

Yeah I'm just thinking that if they're showing gameplay already it will probably be out before the holidays next year. Maybe it will be a July release with holiday DLC!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Randy forgot about it. Fucking Randy.

Artadius

2wlztie.jpg

Mikey Jr.

So just to make sure that I'm on the same page as everyone.

Nothing has started and some Korean music ad keeps popping up, right? And it says off air.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I need to go for 3-4 hours... I expect lots of pics when I come back!

Top Bottom