• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord Psyduck's Borderlands 2 Livestream [Over]

Natiko

Banned
This is pretty shitty actually, they won't show gameplay for more than a couple seconds and even when they do it's not direct feed footage.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm going to keep watching because I want the game badly. Sure, it does suck that they won't be showing gameplay. :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This is SO FUCKING STUPID

SHOW THE FUCKING GAME, not 2 seconds >_< then back on the dude, then he tells you what the hell is going on

What the Fuck?

I have the right link and refreshed like 500 times but with no direct feed gameplay I don't even see the point in trying to get this working.

Natiko

Banned
Decent tease of Maya but I wish they would've at least given a bit of a hit to what her power will be besides 'not phase walking'.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Huh, so there is a new Siren. It's probably the one chick seen in the released screenshots. Unless she absolutely sucks, she'll probably be my first character.

Lol way to piss off your fan base, should have been described as "Borderlsnds 2 live power point presentation" that would have gained viewers right? Right?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So unprofessional

Seriously, this isn't even teaser worthy >_<

What on earth Q&A after 10 seconds of footage?

What the flying fuck is going on?

MasterShotgun said:
Huh, so there is a new Siren. It's probably the one chick seen in the released screenshots. Unless she absolutely sucks, she'll probably be my first character.
If only the technology existed for you to see the corresponding gameplay so you could know for sure...guess we will have to wait for it to fall from the sky and reverse engineer it

ReaperXL7

so is this one of those rare situations where the publisher actually shows the shakycam footage, what little has been shown any. I'm calling it, this was a late april fools day joke.

rukland

spiderman123 said:
I think the game is terrible this is why they aren't showing it.....

Man I hope not, I mean Borderlands was not perfect but such a great start. If they managed to mess that up I am going to be pissed.

Khezu

So online split screen and actual trading? That's helpful.
New game+
Did borderlands 1 not have that? I forgot.

Enco

:lol at the title change.

For anyone who misses the reference, go here:

showthread.php

Aaron

Odd. I happened to be at E3 when they did the first real reveal of the original Boarderlands, and there was just a little talk before they showed straight up gameplay. This was even before the big design change.

Top Bottom