• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: HD Collection US cover revealed

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
JXTTE.png

bigger version

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SXAIG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
If I didn't already have a boner that totally would have given me one.

Dissonance said:
Would be perfect without those two mini covers.

also this. they seem kind of randomly placed. they could have just used text without pictures. it's not like old fans need to see those pictures to understand what's in the package, and new customers won't recognize them anyway.

Barakov

Boxart itself looks great but they should of put the part that says "includes SH 2 and 3" on the back of the box.

TGMIII

Looks great, would be even better without the other two boxarts on it but I guess it needs to be there to explain to people THIS HAS TWO GAMES ON THE DISK.

G-Fex

I like that, I like that a lot. I like very pale girls with bare black eyes and scars on their eyes and stuff.

Sn4ke_911

G-Fex said:
I like that, I like that a lot. I like very pale girls with bare black eyes and scars on their eyes and stuff.

I think that's a tear.

zkylon

zkylewd
Who's that supposed to be? Heather or Maria?

Would've been perfect without SH2&3's hideous covers down there :/

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
DaBuddaDa said:

To tell you what it is. "HD collection" doesn't mean much as far as indicating which games are in there. And no, they aren't going to relegate a key piece of information like that to the back of the box.

I think they should have omitted the pictures, for reasons I stated above. They don't serve a purpose for new customers or old fans.

Sn4ke_911

zkylon said:
Who's that supposed to be? Heather or Maria?

Would've been perfect without SH2&3's hideous covers down there :/

That's Maria. Look at her necklace.

maria-from-silent-hill.jpg

We need a few more heads in there and some cleavage.

...Frigging awesome box art. Drop the thumbnails and leave the "incl 2&3" text (and move it down a bit) and it'd be perfect.

DaBuddaDa said:
Well it details to people what the this is. People see the word two, so that my rattle their brain a bit and think "hot dog 2 games for a low price!" And really if it's not there people won't really know what these two pictures mean, honestly it's the truth. I'm sure you can go into that "Ask me Gamestop questions I'm an expert" thread and ask if anyone was ever confused by the Orange Box and wondered if it meant more then 1 game was in there. The expert might reply with a yes.

I mean this is just for those that might be be at the Gamestop scanning the shelves.

Top Bottom