• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF I only eat pizza now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
GAF I only eat pizza now. It is the only food that I eat.

650_600.jpg

As outlined here, my lifestyle consists of GAF, pizza, staring at hot women, and beer. Sometimes if I get a wild hair up my ass I'll blast 80's music from my house so that the entire grocery store parking lot can hear. This is what I do, because this is what is good in life. In the past 2 weeks though, I've even forgone Old English 800 and Colt 45 40oz's as my pizza obsession has grown. For a couple days I even stopped drinking water (which turned out to be a bad idea cause now I have a horrible sinus infection from it).

Before I was just buying it, or getting it free sometimes from this pizza shop girl, but I started getting bad anxiety from that, so I decided to start making my own pies. I looked up different recipes, researched dough-making techniques (autolyzing the flour, using sourdough yeast cultures, kneading techniques, experimenting with dough hydrations, multi-day cold fermentation to allow the lactobacilli to propagate and add flavor, using flours with differing gluten contents, etc). I usually add like 5 different kinds of cheese sprinkled with basil, make an amazing sauce with a slightly spicy kick, and butter the exposed part of the crust and then sprinkle it with garlic, basil, and parmesan.

I make 1 pizza per day, usually around 8-10pm pacific. It is about the size of a small from your typical pizza chain, or slightly smaller. I make about 4 days worth of dough at a time, use one ball of dough the same day, and put the rest in the fridge to ferment (the 3 day old dough ball is usually the tastiest after being made). That means I only eat one meal per day, usually about 4 hours before I go to sleep. My weight has stayed exactly the same or possibly went down a little bit, even though since my pizza lifestyle change took place (and I fucked up my bike's front tire in a nasty accident :(((( ), I haven't gotten ANY excercise. I've ONLY been fantasizing about pizza.

I do have a few questions for GAF though:

1 - Did pizza cause my elbow joint problems? All of a sudden my elbow hurts slightly when I bend it. It's been like that for a week. Am I missing some nutrient by only eating pizza that joints need in order to not hurt?

2 - Any bread or dough makers know of some really good sourdough yeasts that would make a good pizza dough?

3 - What kind of toppings could I add in order to make my single pizza meal more well balanced?

I am knee deep into the shit and I feel like GAF is taking away from the time I need to think about, research, make, and eat pizza, so I felt I would combine my two passions. For great justice.

Also, for those interested, here are the top 10 pictures of squirrels eating pizza of all time.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Timedog said:
I stopped using meat on my pizzas cause it was getting to be too much.

Wtf? Gross. I bet you sweat out the smell of cheese.

EDIT: Are you the dude who makes those ugly pizza things in the Irongaf thread with different cheese and...crumbles?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Don't slice the mushrooms too thin, otherwise their flavor is lost in the mix. Get a box of button mushrooms and just slice them in half, or thirds for the really big ones. Throw them shits on there and every now and then you'll be rewarded with a bite of juicy delicious mushroom flavor.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Borgnine said:
Don't slice the mushrooms too thin, otherwise their flavor is lost in the mix. Get a box of button mushrooms and just slice them in half, or thirds for the really big ones. Throw them shits on there and every now and then you'll be rewarded with a bite of juicy delicious mushroom flavor.

YEAH. Mushrooms are fucking delicious!

"This is what I do, because this is what's good in life" would make a good tag for Timedog. Right, guys? Right?

In other news, I think I'll order a pizza tonight and play Deus Ex until my eyes bleed.

Saw an ep. of Freaky Eaters on TLC (yeah, I know) where the dude ate nothing but pizza. Guy woke up vomiting every morning, but still continued to do it. It's probably a really bad habit.

Gonna order a pizza tonight. Thanks for that.

X26

Banned
Deified Data said:
Saw an ep. of Freaky Eaters on TLC (yeah, I know) where the dude ate nothing but pizza. Guy woke up vomiting every morning, but still continued to do it. It's probably a really bad habit.

Gonna order a pizza tonight. Thanks for that.

I doubt the pizza has anything to do with that

G-Fex

It's not the 80's anymore, why don't you go back to the 80's.

Then stay there

While you're there go eat pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom