• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF I only eat pizza now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medalion said:
I tried an all pizza diet... big mistake, are you trying to gain weight in a short amount of time?

He's eating one fucking pizza a day, do the math before posting bro. Or maybe you didn't read his whole post. If anything he's losing weight.

I think Timedog also posted he is currently broke or in some financial difficulties some time back, so probably why hes eating so little. I doubt its just the pizza obsession.

Kinyou

Timedog said:
GAF I only eat pizza now. It is the only food that I eat.

650_600.jpg
If it isn't stonebaked pizza it isn't pizza, it's just dough with cheese

04-holzofen-pizza-02.jpg

Kinyou said:

04-holzofen-pizza-02.jpg

Ok you pizza elitist you.

Pizza is pizza. Some might say wood oven pizza is the best, not stone.

I think the flavor differences are acceptable.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Have fun not living past 40 jackass.

No he's not gonna die from high cholesterol from eating ONE pizza a day (and nothing else). He will have fun living past 40. K.

donkey show said:
It's necessary viewing.

Plus I just ordered a doner pizza with garlic sauce because o your thread. Thank you based timedog.

I couldn't get through the whole thing. =(

Kinyou

gburgess10 said:
Ok you pizza elitist you.

Pizza is pizza. Some might say wood oven pizza is the best, not stone.

I think the flavor differences are acceptable.
I will not rest until everyone acknowledges that my flavor is the only true flavor of all flavors.

I am sitting in a pizza place, ordering a large pepperoni pie right now as I type this message on my phone.

I also have a sixer of Harpoon IPAs.

Timedog for mod.

Sanjuro

captmcblack said:
I am sitting in a pizza place, ordering a large pepperoni pie right now as I type this message on my phone.

Timedog for mod.
So you like fine Boston brews?

On the news occasionally in the UK you get a report about an old geezer who had fish and chips for supper from the same place every day for 50 years and is as healthy as an ox.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
captmcblack said:

Timedog for mod.

Is it ABC pizza by remote chance?

Nix

Banned
I haven't had pizza in years, and have no real desire to; actually, I haven't had any fast food in a couple of years. My diet consists mainly of bread, ice cream, water, vegetables, milk and meat.

If I were you though (I'm just going to reply, as if this were real) I'd get sick of pizza every day. I mean, I can understand dough, since I make my own dough, and it is fucking tasty, but pizza would seem to get old after awhile. No?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nix said:
I haven't had pizza in years, and have no real desire to; actually, I haven't had any fast food in a couple of years. My diet consists mainly of bread, ice cream, water, vegetables, milk and meat.

If I were you though (I'm just going to reply, as if this were real) I'd get sick of pizza every day. I mean, I can understand dough, since I make my own dough, and it is fucking tasty, but pizza would seem to get old after awhile. No?

How are you making the dough? What kind of yeast do you use?

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Oh god I was laughing through the whole OP. :lol Timedog threads are always the strangest.

You should start your own out-of-home pizza delivery service, homey. Timedogs Pizza-Time Pizzeria! If we're not on time fuck you we make the best pizza!

Nix

Banned
Timedog said:
How are you making the dough? What kind of yeast do you use?
I use what my parents usually have in store (My mother makes it). Some of it is imported from Canada though, where my uncle lives, and the other ingrediants usually come from overseas. I try to get yeast from my parents, since it's free, but if I can't I find that, I can make my own. I have some actually, but I'm just too lazy to tend to it. That's the best way to get quality yeast though I guess.

Alebrije

Since it seems you are serious about the pizza I recomend you get an small stone oven or at least a convection oven. Convection ovens simulates stone ovens, from my point of view best brand is MAGIC CHIEF AND QUATTRO

KF%20723%20CONVECTION%20OVEN.jpg

onvection cooking ensures optimal distribution of hot air on every shelf, enabling simultaneous cooking of different foods without mixing aromas.

And try the MEXICAN STYLE PIZZA : its your regular pizza wiit CHORIZO, JALAPEÑO , TABASCO SAUCE , BEEF AND AGUACATE (AVOCADO).

IMG_0278+20042010+E.jpg

Salmonax

Timedog said:
GAF I only eat pizza now. It is the only food that I eat.
You should take a daily photo of your pizza and put it in this thread.

H3xum said:
Nothin but carbs with pizza and beer.

Enjoy your diabetes
No sense in having diabetes if you're not going to enjoy it.

I was eating pizza like every day, my skin was terrible, fucking grease! I stopped eating them now, gave up soda too (started training in the fitness thread) and feel generally a lot better, my skin is lovely now :)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Alebrije said:
Since it seems you are serious about the pizza I recomend you get an small stone oven or at least a convection oven. Convection ovens simulates stone ovens, from my point of view best brand is MAGIC CHIEF AND QUATTRO

KF%20723%20CONVECTION%20OVEN.jpg
If I ever have money again I'm easily getting one of these.

Salmonax said:
You should take a daily photo of your pizza and put it in this thread.
I sold my really nice camera about a week ago to pay rent :(

astroturfing said:
get this, i didn't eat pizza until i was like 22 or something... and now at 29? well i eat it every now and then.
I bet you don't live in the US, or you had insane/really old parents.

way more

Kinyou said:

04-holzofen-pizza-02.jpg

Lawl. What a jag-off.

When your criteria for well prepared food is the vessel it's cooked in you've bought into the marketing.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Ermac said:
You should try only drinking water too
Okay. Today I'm gonna only drink water. I've already done that for half the day, we'll see what happens if I go the rest of the day.

Timedog said:
I bet you don't live in the US, or you had insane/really old parents.

true, i don't.

my parents are normal, it's just me who's weird with food. there's lots of basic stuff most people eat that i never do (eggs, cucumber, mustard, ketchup etc).

Timedog said:
Okay. Today I'm gonna only drink water. I've already done that for half the day, we'll see what happens if I go the rest of the day.

you'll regret it.. don't do it. trust me things will happen.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
astroturfing said:
true, i don't.

my parents are normal, it's just me who's weird with food. there's lots of basic stuff most people eat that i never do (eggs, cucumber, mustard, ketchup etc).

I've got 2 eggs, a cucumber and some mayonnaise if you wanna come over later...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
astroturfing said:
don't be gross man, fucking ewwww. i'd rather fight you to DEATH than put those things near my mouth.
I was thinking places other than your mouth, to be honest, not that i'm opposed that some mouth action sometimes.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just convinced my mom to take out a loan for 1700 dollars for me so I don't have to be broke anymore! YEAH!!!

GONNA USE IT ON A KITCHEN AID MIXER AND CONVECTION OVEN INSTEAD OF TUITION AND RENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom