• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MH3G Screenshots

Truth101

Banned
More Here

p1B3X.jpg

pzmnW.jpg

cTVp0.jpg

cUjv4.jpg

NMYqN.jpg

BQBs9.jpg

U2Hc0.jpg

Thanks Oni Link 666

Truth101

Banned
mingus said:
It's too bad they couldn't make the gui smaller, the screen is a little cluttered.

I feel they could have moved a couple of things to the touchscreen but the stamina and weapon durability need to be on top.

MH needs a new HUD design

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
You can move the whole HUD to the bottom screen afaik, which is fully customisable with different functions you'll want/not want depending on if you have the add-on or not. But you wouldn't want to have to look away from the action just to see your health and such really, maybe after you're more experienced.
Luckyman said:
Must be so sad for the fans
Uh, fans have been clamoring for a 3G ages now and it's finally happened... What are you talking about?

Salsa

Alextended said:
You can move the whole HUD to the bottom screen afaik. But you wouldn't want to.

well this changes everything

All 3DS games should let you do that, considering no game its gonna have its main display on the lower screen now..

I want this game to see a release outside of Japan in the worst way. After RE: Revelations in February it seems like this would be a good game for Capcom to send overseas to have another 3DS title in 2012.

Kuran

Banned
Luckyman said:
Must be so sad for the fans

Like Capcom punched me in the gut, although they did that before by never going to the HD consoles.

They are so cheap. I would buy this if it had online play at least, but no.

Truth101

Banned
TheBaldEmperor said:
I want this game to see a release outside of Japan in the worst way. After RE: Revelations in February it seems like this would be a good game for Capcom to send overseas to have another 3DS title in 2012.

Nintendo will most likely publish outside of Japan, if Tri is any indicator.

Grinchy

Banned
In case people want to be able to actually see these screens, you can hold CTRL and use your mouse wheel to zoom in on the page. CTRL+0 will reset it.

Seriously, I can barely make out a single thing in these pictures.

Grinchy said:
In case people want to be able to actually see these screens, you can hold CTRL and use your mouse wheel to zoom in on the page. CTRL+0 will reset it.

Seriously, I can barely make out a single thing in these pictures.

Isn't this the size you're going to see them when playing the game?

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
TheBaldEmperor said:
It's 2012 for Europe.

Kacho

Very excited for this and it's looking great on the 3DS. I just wish they were adding more content. Isn't it just two new monsters? Perhaps Monster Hunter P3rd/HD and Unite have spoiled me. :(

Chris1964 said:
It's 2012 for Europe.
We got our first confirmation of the game going outside of Japan just like this?! Yes!

I have just began my MH Tri jounrey, but man, the game is awesome, I already want it on a handheld.

Though, without online, I am not sure if I'll get the game.

tuffy

walking fiend said:
they don't look clear. it is as if they have been originally a different size and have been down ressed to 3DS size
That's probably because they're chock full of JPEG compression artifacts, because the quality has been set too low.

Testures actually look slightly worse than Wii version, but no big deal as far as it is going to run smooth, besides it is going to look gorgeous in 3D.

On a side note, being a little picky, if I should have to improve anything from the Tri version, it would be the control system in the first place, that was a bit lacking in precision in a otherwise nearly perfect videogame.

Looks like a typical bad Japanese game. Clunky, dated, low res, and with a horrible UI.

it looks like a bad Dreamcast launch game. I know GAF get a J-boner for this kind of crap, but I really don't see the appeal.

If there was made by a western developer everyone would shit all over it, but since it comes from Japan it suddenly gets a pass.

StuBurns said:
I really don't understand why publishers put out screenshots is such shitty quality.

because it accurately reflects the shittiness of the final product?

Pyrokai

Port-begging already? Jesus.....

This thread is ridiculous. Yeah, it looks like "crap" alright *super dramatic eyeroll*

Top Bottom