• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

quick! um...will the Japanese Rez vibrating controller work with the US release?

aoi tsuki

You know, i never thought about it, but you could probably just as easily take a USB cable and connect it to a vibrator for a similar result. i think i'll try that some time.

To answer your question, i don't know for sure, but i seem to remember reading that it does work with the US release.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
its been done. It wasn't rez, but I think they did it with an xbox controller, which is pretty much usb. Wired it up to a vibrator for shits and giggles.

I want one that connects to a PSP or DS - DS would be best with the touch screen - gesture based teledildonics!

It even works with the PAL version of Rez.
I got it last year, my girlfriend thinks it isn't intense enough even on it's most intense level

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
keeblerdrow said:
Also works with the US version of Space Channel 5 Special Edition.

*remembers tentacle scene in Space Channel 5-2*

:lol

Azih

This better not be a solo project Bish. Otherwise the legend of the Vancouver Mover will be truly dead.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The young lady in question, while enamoured of my PSP's "on-the-go" gaming capabilities, would feel more comfortable trying out the Rez controller in the privacy of her home as opposed to public transit. :p

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
bishoptl said:
The young lady in question, while enamoured of my PSP's "on-the-go" gaming capabilities, would feel more comfortable trying out the Rez controller in the privacy of her home as opposed to public transit. :p

I'll buy that for a dollar!

mr2mike

Banned
I think in the case of the Rez Trance Vibrator, the proper question isn't if it work with US PS2s, but rather if it works on US girlfriends :p

rez-001-small.jpg

rez-002-small.jpg

rez-003.jpg

Sorry it needed a comeback.

Top Bottom