• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Lime

sh32012-01-1204-35-52wo5a8.png

sh32012-01-1204-25-4657jq2.png

I bought this game on Amazon's DD sale for $10, and while it's no Crysis or Crysis Warhead (which for me are the BEST FPS of this generation) it's still a good game. And even though Crytek released their own HD Texture pack (which was disappointing IMHO) it still didn't look like a true PC Game because it still had blurry textures... but with MaLDoHD Texture Pack v3.0 and QMod by ShonE, this is a totally different game and, for me, it now seems the way Crytek SHOULD'VE released it on PC.

Anyway, here are my pics!

ibsTrE1pemHsiJ.jpg

iboT6o7XncGuQL.jpg

Sethos

Banned
Hey it was one of those 2.50$ "everyone told me not to purchase it" purchases.

Just like Silent Hill lol.

It's not too bad though and I do own Arma 2.

Still, that's almost 1/5 of the game's budget, so they could nearly make a third now.

( I got it as well during one of the sales ... )

On an unrelated note - My U3011 is shipping Monday, so high-res sexiness incoming <3

JVIDICAN

I've seen some injector settings that way oversaturate the picture, but the one I'm using is pretty damn tame. I don't see how one of these looks "awful" and the other.. doesn't. lol.

i7Yf21l7zHi3u.bmp

iZLJddXXqnkie.bmp

I've seen some injector settings that way oversaturate the picture, but the one I'm using is pretty damn tame. I don't see how one of these looks "awful" and the other.. doesn't. lol.

That was a great example you posted for comparison, but here, let me help you out

Bright sunny day:
bf32012-01-1323-31-2331aws.png

David Caruso plays BF3:
ilJsK2DRDpC2P.bmp

Top Bottom