• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Last couple for now. More shots at the end of the last page.
blackops2012-01-1100-jrwhe.jpg

blackops2012-01-1101-n6672.jpg

Dmax3901

So just tried out the ME2 mods, loaded them all up, clicked run, took a while to load but got into the game eventually, but it doesn't seem like they're working :/ at least Tali's wasn't.

Lime

So just tried out the ME2 mods, loaded them all up, clicked run, took a while to load but got into the game eventually, but it doesn't seem like they're working :/ at least Tali's wasn't.

Make sure you aren't running the Steam exe. You need to have a regular .exe

Symphonic

Same case for me, except mine didn't even take a while to load. Oh well.

Lime

Dmax and loblaw, are you sure you are:

1) Running ME2 through texmod
2) Applying the correct .tpf files
3) Selecting the proper ME2.exe (and *not* the launcher)

Symphonic

Dmax and loblaw, are you sure you are:

1) Running ME2 through texmod
2) Applying the correct .tpf files
3) Selecting the proper ME2.exe (and *not* the launcher)

Yup. Added all the .tpf files after extracting them, using MassEffect2.exe in the Binaries folder, and running through textmod.

JVIDICAN

The only shot of Arkham City I apparently took. :/ Took it with fraps while testing performance.
Either PrtScn doesn't work as screen capture in this game, or it's saving to some folder I don't know about. I need to take some more during NG+
iXg61BUdJncrk.bmp

Funny coincidence, I decided to play K&L2 again also. Playing it on Extreme is one of the most punishing shootering experiences I can recall, you literally get one-shot by random fire every now and then. Loving it.

001.png

002.png

And yes, I do love the YouTube effect, it fits Kane & Lynch as a series perfectly. The guns are realistically inaccurate, being behind cover doesn't magically protect you from bullets, blindfiring is actually an important tactical move and it looks ugly and nasty, just like the main characters.

Giving this a go with my new 7970, every thing is maxed here. getting about 40fps. if i lover the AA to FXAA(medium) im at a solid 60.

Cant wait to try this out on more games

batmanac2012-01-1221-zmqpb.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Star Wars levels look nice. Maybe the character design can be looked past.

Skyrim w/ Lots of Mods + ENB

i7YWAQEe1nEvB.jpg

iw8gdVfMyCr3Y.jpg

Second shot isn't that great, but it is... it's a close up of one of the ground textures / plant life from Vurts Flora Mod, it looks insanely crisp to me and I love it.

Card Boy

Banned
Skyrim w/ Lots of Mods + ENB

i7YWAQEe1nEvB.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iw8gdVfMyCr3Y.jpg[/IMG

Second shot isn't that great, but it is... it's a close up of one of the ground textures / plant life from Vurts Flora Mod, it looks insanely crisp to me and I love it.[/QUOTE]

Haha is that a Witcher 2 Triss mod?

Lime

JVIDICAN, you can remove the hud by inserting the "ToggleHUD" function in the bminput.ini file if you want to.

Top Bottom