• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

JVIDICAN

That was a great example you posted for comparison, but here, let me help you out

It was the next area in the campaign and a easy no movement shot for comparison. :p
I think both look good. I actually had my brightness lowered for some reason, which I've since fixed. So that would account for at least some of the difference between our screens.

ikAjwj6tf7P04.bmp

ibedfCwkcCQnDn.bmp

Haha, night and day from the previous screens! (=P) Yeah the brightness seemed really low, glad that's not just a "feature" of the injector's settings, you never know...

scitek

I actually like Splinter Cell: Conviction a good bit, but it's so inexplicably piss-poorly optimized I have a hard time keeping it installed. :(

Lol... last time I did that (with my previous setup 6990 + 6970) I had a frame rate of 1200 during the opening scene

You know I'm talking about the part where Sam is sitting in his chair right? Not the cutscene that plays at the beginning.

I have a beefy machine, and it's always ran like ass. Seen people running good/great cards in crossfire/SLI and still, it runs like ass. Generally it's a poorly optimised game.

Still a great game to play though imo.

You know I'm talking about the part where Sam is sitting in his chair right? Not the cutscene that plays at the beginning.

I have a beefy machine, and it's always ran like ass. Seen people running good/great cards in crossfire/SLI and still, it runs like ass. Generally it's a poorly optimised game.

Still a great game to play though imo.

Ohhhh... the scene, not the cutscene... sorry :p

Yeah, it does run like arse lol. It's funny how much the frame rate fluctuates in that game, and it seems to be one single type of effect or something that causes it because it only happens when there is one certain thing happening but I can't pin point it, it's like they programmed some type of effect REALLY poorly and it just crunches gfx cards.

_woLf

Raptor, what mods are you using for your character in general? The face, body, and hairstyles all look fantastic. And that leather armor looks good, too.

Really cool :D

Top Bottom