• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend Confirmed Episode Whimsy | Let's All Love Loving Things

Blazyr

Poking fun of it having an HDMI cable elicits such a strong response? Sorry then. I still think it a little funny that the company that held on to a 480p machine for so long beats Sony and MS to including the right cable in the box--but it's just a cable all the same.

And yes, those pointing it out are correct that the two skus do NOT fragment the market. I misspoke and did not make my point. The hardware standard is the same from a developer point of view as the amount of storage one has wouldn't materially change the operating environment for the game. It does, however, in my mind create a sort of have and have-not sort of situation that doesn't feel good to me for a hardware launch.

I mean, if you're going out and preordering a $300 game console, I don't think you should be feeling like "oh, I just got the *basic* model, not the cool one."

see5harp

Here's the point as I see it, you wouldn't necessarily buy the Wii U for third party games, but you would buy them for Nintendo games. If the quality of third party games from the system's launch onwards are best on the Wii U then you would buy them for your Wii U since you already have it from wanting to play Nintendo games. 2nd party games and 3rd party exclusives are just the cherry on top. This'll last at least until the Orbrango releases in roughly 18 months.

I definitely see support for cod and ac as being good bonuses on top of exclusives and first party for those people already convinced to buy. I'm just not sure people like Jeff Mattas who did not use the wii as their primary console are going to jump in right away. It's going to help foster the younger audiences to buy software and play those online games that hold onto mindshare but I'm not sure if they are going to increase their overall market share. Also, I was mainly responding to the snide iOS comment.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, as a matter of fact I am mad, bro.

The degree of misinformation and misrepresentation present in this thread reaches new heights over the WiiU.

Too much to wade into it all but it's clear many simply can't hear the whole message because they hang on the part they don't like. I've been saying the same thing all along--games like The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 look great, but they aren't system-sellers; at least they aren't in a traditional sense and if they were to become so that would be a huge out-of-nowhere.

It's all well and good that Nintendo wants to get back in the core gaming space but their hardware has always thrived on having massive first party games to carry it. With the already large install base for PS3 and 360, it strikes me as a long shot that titles that will be equal on those systems that people will already have will offer much buyer motivation for someone to get a WiiU.

And while we don't really know the hardware horsepower we can surmise from its application that it runs somewhere on the order of the current machines and then figure it's likely more powerful to some degree by benefit of modern manufacturing techniques. But it's not a whole other level above and beyond 360/PS3.

Seriously, you don't like our opinion, then say something reasonable and we'll talk about it on the next show. Otherwise, other than just making me hate making the show, what are you aiming to accomplish?

Same thing as you guys, state our opinions and disuss games. If you are going to be opinionated you're going to piss people off, Iwill never get why you get so offended.

Blazyr

Oh come on EZ, you know me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and just want to live up to the expectations I set for myself as needing to be awesome at this all the time because I've been so damn lucky as to be able to do this as my career.

I feel like I owe it to everyone who takes their time to listen to the show (and watch the videos and read the stories).

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Here's the point as I see it, you wouldn't necessarily buy the Wii U for third party games, but you would buy them for Nintendo games. If the quality of third party games from the system's launch onwards are best on the Wii U then you would buy them for your Wii U since you already have it from wanting to play Nintendo games.

If we're talking strictly singleplayer experiences, sure. But if you want to play a multiplayer game, having the technically best version of a multiplatform game usually means little if you can't play it online with your friends.

HylianTom

Banned
That was a terrible episode. I think Nintendo should circumvent the traditional games media as much as possible. The apathy that they show Nintendo should be returned in kind.

Agree 1000%.

The "traditional" gaming media outlets can stick to reporting on whichever non-Nintendo console-makers remain over time. Nintendo fans have largely given-up on the idea of getting decent conversation/coverage out of these places, and I find that it's not coincidence that so many notable, fan-run news sites and podcasts have sprung-up to meet this demand over the past decade.

Alienating such a large, insanely loyal audience of gamers and potential customers doesn't strike me as particularly bright, but.. just as I said about 1Up (remember them?) and their programming several years ago: best of luck to 'em, I suppose.. hehe..

Ysiadmihi

Banned
It does, however, in my mind create a sort of have and have-not sort of situation that doesn't feel good to me for a hardware launch.

I mean, if you're going out and preordering a $300 game console, I don't think you should be feeling like "oh, I just got the *basic* model, not the cool one."

At the risk of missing the joke...

This is exactly the type of thing that debases any opinions you have about the system. When you say something like this or complain about the storage of a system that fully supports external HDDs, the different SKUs and the lack of DVD compatibility, it makes all of your criticisms look agenda-driven even if some are obviously valid.

Has Andrea ever played Borderlands 1? I don't know how she could have and still think that the different elemental colored exploding barrels were new in B2. They are all over the place in the first game, and you encounter them several times in the first hour. I guess she could have just forgotten about them, but it was funny hearing her explain this 'new' feature.

Didn't the PS3 and 360 launch with different hard drive SKUs, or did that only come later? Wasn't it no different than the WiiU's situation? I don't get it...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Has Andrea ever played Borderlands 1? I don't know how she could have and still think that the different elemental colored exploding barrels were new in B2. They are all over the place in the first game, and you encounter them several times in the first hour. I guess she could have just forgotten about them, but it was funny hearing her explain this 'new' feature.
I only watched the GB video, but that was one of the official talking points that Gearbox was making on that video, so it`s probably one of the things that stuck in her mind.

Didn't the PS3 and 360 launch with different hard drive SKUs, or did that only come later? Wasn't it no different than the WiiU's situation? I don't get it...
When MS and Sony do it, it's okay!

I only watched the GB video, but that was one of the official talking points that Gearbox was making on that video, so it`s probably one of the things that stuck in her mind.

If that is true then that's a disgrace and she comes off looking like a tool. Someone should go back and see how many times Andrea talks up a bulletpoint that a publisher just released on a press release. Does she read them before the podcast then spout it off as her own? It's hard for people to take her seriously when she gets caught doing superficial crap like that. Yikes.

meppi

It's not just her either. Garnett replied to her somewhat like 'they added that kind of thing to the game. pssh".
Such a weird segment for people who seems to be madly in love with the series...

coopolon

The music CD comment as obviously just a sidenote, the main criticism was lack of bluray/DVD capabilities and people bringing up the CD comment as evidence of their bias are being silly.

And I think DVD (and to a lesser extent bluray) playback is important. You can talk all you want about Netflix, there are still a lot of people watching a lot of DVDs. And of course everyone already has DVD players and some of them even have bluray players, but what they don't have is unlimited hdmi ports on the $400 TVs they bought from Walmart. Nor do they particularly want to have a seperate box for every purpose under their television.

One of the most important points when advising someone on what console to get is what other uses do you want out of it, and playing disc media probably ties for first as alternative uses. 360 and PS3 do it, WiiU doesn't. That doesn't mean the console is doomed, but it's certainly worth pointing out.

I love how open to new ideas the gaming press purports to be!

Just because an idea is new doesn't mean it's a good one. Being open minded doesn't mean you have to approve of and endorse every new idea, it means you have to consider it fairly. I assume everyone on the podcast has played multiple hours with the WiiU and is sharing their honest opinions of that experience. Hell, even if they haven't, they can still think about it and how it relates to their own personal experience/preferences as gamers and that of those they know and evaluate it based on that. Would you prefer they pretend to like it just because it's new?

Teletraan1

Banned
One strange piece of news (for me anyway) from this weeks episode was that Madden 13 on Wii U didn't have the physics engine that was implemented in the PS360 versions.

Blazyr

Ysiadmihi: What is? I'm saying that if you're out there day one psyched for the new machine there shouldn't be anything that makes you feel like you didn't get THE bad ass machine. Even the naming sounds that way--"basic" as opposed to "deluxe." Who wouldn't want the deluxe? Yet we know both will sell out so a lot of those who are most into the system will have to get basics to have it day one.

meppi: We did no such thing and this is exactly what I was referring to about misinformation in this thread. We called it the gamepad throughout and talked about the things it does. Our negative observation is that it cam be a little unwieldy. More play time with it could naturally help mitigate that feeling.

Poking fun of it having an HDMI cable elicits such a strong response? Sorry then. I still think it a little funny that the company that held on to a 480p machine for so long beats Sony and MS to including the right cable in the box--but it's just a cable all the same.

And yes, those pointing it out are correct that the two skus do NOT fragment the market. I misspoke and did not make my point. The hardware standard is the same from a developer point of view as the amount of storage one has wouldn't materially change the operating environment for the game. It does, however, in my mind create a sort of have and have-not sort of situation that doesn't feel good to me for a hardware launch.

It's all marketing. It's so Nintendo can say their system starts at $300 and goes up from there.

Garnett if it makes you feel any better I'm enjoying the show so far (I'm about half way through.) I'll let you know if I become I outraged by the second half.

Curufinwe

Not going to wiki it but from memory, if you only put up $500 in 2006 you only got a 20 GB HD on the PS3 and no wifi. The deluxe SKU with a 60 GB HD was $600.

And if you got the $300 tard pack in 2005 you had to pay an extra $40 for a 256 MB memory card to save your games on the 360. The good SKU with a 20 GB HD was $400.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Ysiadmihi: What is? I'm saying that if you're out there day one psyched for the new machine there shouldn't be anything that makes you feel like you didn't get THE bad ass machine. Even the naming sounds that way--"basic" as opposed to "deluxe." Who wouldn't want the deluxe? Yet we know both will sell out so a lot of those who are most into the system will have to get basics to have it day one.

I'm sure you don't legitimately believe that but on the off chance you do it's not like I'm going to be able to convince you just how much of a non-issue it is. You should know that it makes you look like you're desperately searching for negative things to say about the system though.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I enjoyed the show, not sure what all the fuss is about tbh, I love opinionated episodes like this, they get the juices flowing and incite discussion.

Margalis

Banned
Ysiadmihi: What is? I'm saying that if you're out there day one psyched for the new machine there shouldn't be anything that makes you feel like you didn't get THE bad ass machine. Even the naming sounds that way--"basic" as opposed to "deluxe." Who wouldn't want the deluxe?

This is a fair point in a vacuum but in an age of day 1 DLC, special editions, the iPhone, console releases always having bundles, etc, it seems a little silly.

Especially given that other consoles have launched with bundles that were awful in terms of value and basically extorted people.

Listened to it. No problems whatsoever with the Wii U section. But anyone that says anything remotely negative about a Nintendo product knows they should expect some infantile backlash. They should also know to just ignore it. It's meaningless.

krae_man

Their controller complaints are really off base. What was the last system to come with multiple controllers, the SNES? On top of that, I think Wii U might be the only console ever to allow you to use the previous generation's controller. I know all these guys have Wii remotes laying around as will a lot of people looking at a Wii U.

I understand complaining about the system's specs, but they just couldn't stop themselves from ripping on anything associated with it for no good reason. What's the point.

I'm not 100% on this, but the Genesis could probably use Master System controllers. The controller ports are identical and you can use them in fucking everything. I don't have a Power Base converter so I've never bothered to try.

The Basic model has it's uses. Costing yourself more in the long run to save on the up front cost is very popular with a large part of the consumer market. Just look at your phone. People freely pay out the ass on their cellphone bills to save $400-$500 off the cost of a phone without batting an eye. That's nothing compared to Spending $250 now and another $100 later to get all the pieces of the $350 bundle down the road.

Also, a base model is great for replacing systems when they eventually crap out. The Arcade Model 360 Served that purpose very well. Actually, now that I think about it. if the Extra gamepads are going to be $150+ you're almost better off buying a second WiiU. It's not that much more and you'll have a back up WiiU! I'm almost not joking.

The Base Model also caters to people who don't use it for games first. Oh and stop saying "Everyone has a 360 or PS3", it's just wrong. The install bases of them are 1/2 that of the Wii and like 1/3 of the PS2. And nowhere near 100% of households have a system in them. You're right nobody is going to switch buying all their third party games on the 360/PS3 and start buying them on the WiiU, but there's still tons of people out there who don't own a PS3 or 360 who will start buying third party games on the WiiU.

Oh and I'm not quite understanding why you were referring to flash memory as "worse and cheap". It's better and more expensive then standard hard drives. Solid state is where things should be going. If anything you should be saying "Hooray solid state!, Boo not enough of it".

There's a thread on GAF where people put Solid state hard drives in their PS3's and got significant performance improvements isn't there?

Anyway it's okay Garnett we still love you, It's just more fun to point out the things we disagree on, then say "I agree with X". If it makes you feel any better, I knew you were making fun of Sony and Microsoft for Nintendo beating them to making a HDMI cable standard.

Not going to wiki it but from memory, if you only put up $500 in 2006 you only got a 20 GB HD on the PS3 and no wifi. The deluxe SKU with a 60 GB HD was $600.

And if you got the $300 tard pack in 2005 you had to pay an extra $40 for a 256 MB memory card to save your games on the 360. The good SKU with a 20 GB HD was $400.

$300 Tard pack 360 came with composite cables and the $40 memory card was 64mb, not 256mb. The 256mb memory card came out with the Arcade SKU a couple years later when they finally started packing in some memory with the system.

$400 Pro 360 came with 20gb and hybrid composite/copmponent cables

The Elite did come with a HDMI cable initially, but for some stupid reason Microsoft decided to copy Sony's dumb decision to only include composite only.

As for the launch PS3 SKU's

$500: 20gb hard drive

$600: 60gb hard drive, Wifi, Memory card slots, Chrome(can't forget the chrome)

Most people just use netflix for their media needs, and, despite not having the ability to play DVDs, Wii is the most popular console for netflix. Nintendo knows that and they are knocking media streaming right out of the park right off the bat with TVii. That is going to be a big deal for media streamers.

How is TVii knocking anything out of the park? It has Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon. All things you can get on the 360 and PS3. It also has Tivo integration for the 20 people that still use Tivo. Does it have all the other media streaming services Microsoft and Sony offer?

krae_man

How is TVii knocking anything out of the park? It has Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon. All things you can get on the 360 and PS3. It also has Tivo integration for the 20 people that still use Tivo. Does it have all the other media streaming services Microsoft and Sony offer?

That all in one App looks very nice. It looks like the best of both worlds Apple Utopia simplicity, but you're not bound to one store. I'm sure more content delivery services will be added to it over time.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I'm sure you don't legitimately believe that but on the off chance you do it's not like I'm going to be able to convince you just how much of a non-issue it is. You should know that it makes you look like you're desperately searching for negative things to say about the system though.
I think you're desperately searching for negative things to say yourself.

That all in one App looks very nice. It looks like the best of both worlds Apple Utopia simplicity, but you're not bound to one store. I'm sure more content delivery services will be added to it over time.

Not sure what you're referring to with the all in one app. On the 360 if you search for a movie/TV show it brings up everything available in one app. Then you choose which service you want to run it on, and then it loads that app. I doubt it will function any differently than that on any other service. Apple TV does need a major UI upgrade though. They're being outdone by Microsoft and now Nintendo.

Making a valid point is desperate now? Sorry, but the only people coming off desperate here are people that think it's their duty in life to protect Nintendo's honor. Relax. Other people are going to form their own opinions, and they may differ from your own. Doesn't make them better or worse than yours.

krae_man

Not sure what you're referring to with the all in one app. On the 360 if you search for a movie/TV show it brings up everything available in one app. Then you choose which service you want to run it on, and then it loads that app. I doubt it will function any differently than that on any other service. Apple TV does need a major UI upgrade though. They're being outdone by Microsoft and now Nintendo.

Well, it had live TV included. Not sure if that's from your cable provider or just OTA yet but live TV is definitely something the others don't have yet.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Making a valid point is desperate now? Sorry, but the only people coming off desperate here are people that think it's their duty in life to protect Nintendo's honor. Relax. Other people are going to form their own opinions, and they may differ from your own. Doesn't make them better or worse than yours.

It's a bit ironic to dismiss people's opinions as mere fanboyism when you think all they're doing is dismissing someone else's potential bias, isn't it?

Fwiw, I personally don't see a good reason for me to pick up a Wii U anywhere near launch. None of the games in the launch window are "must play ASAP" and besides, my PC keeps me more than occupied. That being said, I see no reason why we shouldn't bring up the fact that some of their complaints either weren't well thought out or were just completely wrong.

Well, it had live TV included. Not sure if that's from your cable provider or just OTA yet but live TV is definitely something the others don't have yet.

It doesn't have live TV. It has a programming guide for any live tv you may already have. It doesn't add anything, it just gives you one place to look stuff up. You still have to switch over to your cable box or antenna to actually watch a live or recorded show. The built in remote control functionality may streamline this, but it's hard to see Nintendo TVii as a reason to spend $300 to do stuff you can mostly get from a $50 Roku. Or a PS3 which should be under $200 by this time next week and includes DVD and Bluray playback (and an optical port for those not blessed with an HDMI surround sound reciever). Or an Xbox 360 which should do all the same unified search stuff with Bing and Smart Glass this fall, probably starting at $150 soon. Especially when so much of the "launch window" games are simple ports from PS3/360, or in the case of Scribblenauts, iOS.

As has always been the case with Nintendo consoles, the most compelling reason to buy a WiiU is if you can't live without Mario, Zelda and Metroid. There is no Wii-mote level innovation at play here that will massively expand the customer base. There is instead an expensive screen controller which many people see little value in that is keeping the price high, while the baseline specs very close to 7 year old consoles. Wii did well by showing people something they've never seen before, while also undercutting the price of the competition. This year they're trying to sell the most expensive system with a control gimmick that in many ways compares poorly to preexisting products, like the iPad, Kindle Fire and established HD consoles which huge, deep game libraries and better media features.

dLMN8R

Garnett - I already said that I'm not personally too interested in the Wii U. But the fact that you all on the podcast agree with me in spirit doesn't mean that the arguments you made on the podcast were at all in good faith or remotely sensible.

The stuff you guys focused on was just so stupid and trivial. You seriously spent 30 minutes of the podcast essentially focusing on meaningless crap like the fact it came with 1 controller (even though every console launch for more than a decade was the same, and the Wii U's controller is an order of magnitude more complex than most, and everyone has extra controllers anyway) and doesn't play optical media (even though everyone who wants to do so already can do so, so it would be a waste of money licensing it on Nintendo's part). You guys even complained that the Wii U is getting games like Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops II pretending like it was pointless for them to be there - but if those games weren't there you would have been even more vocal.

Look, people don't have to agree or disagree with your overall opinions in order to be able to vehemently disagree with the jaded, cynical, hyperbolic, and nonsensical ways you tried to describe your opinions. Instead of getting so defensive by making accusations that people here are complaining simply because they disagree with you (they're not), maybe go back and listen to the episode so you can understand what we're saying to avoid it in the future?

I get that the world is unemployed and broke lately, but is that really a lot of money in console terms nowadays? It seems unlikely either of the other two will launch anywhere near that cheap. Heck, you can't even really get a Vita up and running for less than that.

I've been listening since the early days of 1up Yours. I get that sometimes people will be down on something, and it's cool that people are willing to try and cut through the hype. But for whatever reason the tone of this one just came across as jaded (there was a lot of sighing), and seemed to lack the gamer's joie de vivre that should accompany any console launch in at least some fashion, whether it's ideal or not.

Many of the things harped on just kind of weren't really valid - you can hook any HDD you want up to it (and in 2012, everyone, rich or poor, has one) so why do storage limitations matter so much?

People don't get angry that their iPad won't play DVDs, will the Wii U actually lose sales for not being a blu ray player as a tertiary function?

And while there's a valid case to be made for Mario fatigue, especially a month after a lacklustre NSMB2, NSMB U was written off as being more of the same without any mention made of any of its differentiating features (drawing in platforms, etc) which use the new hardware. That kind of seemed to unfairly give short shrift to what will be one of the biggest games of the year.

Anyway, I don't mean to come across as piling on. This week was a bit of a downer but I'll still be listening next weekend.

dLMN8R

A latest-gen iPad with 16GB of space is pretty limiting since apps and games with retina graphics, and HD movies, are huge. Do you feel like you're spending $500 on the "basic, not cool" one?

No, of course not. But at least with the Wii U if you already have an external drive with tons of space, and don't care about a stand or the pack-in game, then you're really not missing out on much with the $300 model.

I can't believe people are getting so angry over a few negative Wii U comments. Especially when there's a much, much more serious problem with Weekend Confirmed. A problem that made me unsubscribe. That problem is making us listen to Yoon's voice.

Well..uh..guess I'm the only one...but I enjoyed this episode. Andrea is always one of my favourite WC guests. Didn't really have a problem with any of the discussion, I guess because I'm pretty apathetic towards the Wii U in general.

And Garnett, yet another pick against the Niners. I predict 5 INT's from Stafford this week against our D. I hope =D

No...other than me mentioning the point about fragmenting the market, I enjoyed the show and pretty much agreed with almost everything they had to say regarding the WiiU.

mujun

I've got your back Garnett. I know, after so many episodes that while you guys try to have as much intelligent discussion about the industry as possible, at the end of the day the podcast is some friends (or at least people who get on) sitting around talking games.

Because of this I won't (and don't think that you should) hold you to being professional and also realize that everything you say can't be 100% factual (and I'll take that over having someone constantly googling stuff and having you follow extensive notes as you go through the show).

Seems to me that all of this was set in stone many episodes ago and the outrage is a little disingenuous.

demidar

I can't believe people are getting so angry over a few negative Wii U comments. Especially when there's a much, much more serious problem with Weekend Confirmed. A problem that made me unsubscribe. That problem is making us listen to Yoon's voice.

At least when Yoon talks I know it's Yoon. That and he brings game diversity to the podcast.

I think the segment was sloppily done. I’m not looking for a positive (or negative) perspective (either is welcome), I'm looking for a smarter one with some good insight, which the Yours dream team would have brought.
There are plenty of things to critise (and a few praise worthy things too) Nintendo over, but they did a bad job of it on the show.
Whether it was the case or not it sounded like Garnett was trying to make clever digs (not great ones) and Mattis came off as Garnett's yes man.

Andrea came off pretty well in that segment actually.

Definitely like Andrea's enthusiasm for Borderlands 2, but I can't be the only one who finds it weird that it seems like every time she is on the show she talks about Borderlands 2

Aren't publishers pretty much required to say wii u version is on par with other versions?

I don't recall devs mentioning that ps3 version was way inferior back in the day.

Anyhow my general idea of wii u strategy is buy the system for the Marios. Get the multi platform systems for wii u because its the superior version (for the next year or so).

Funny how Andrea mentioned Mario galaxy 3 to sell systems. I do wish Mario galaxy sold as well as nsmb :(

Aren't publishers pretty much required to say wii u version is on par with other versions?

I don't recall devs mentioning that ps3 version was way inferior back in the day.

Anyhow my general idea of wii u strategy is buy the system for the Marios. Get the multi platform systems for wii u because its the superior version (for the next year or so).

Funny how Andrea mentioned Mario galaxy 3 to sell systems. I do wish Mario galaxy sold as well as nsmb :(

How are Wii U multiplats going to be the better version? I'd wager 90+ percent of them will have the PS3 or 360 as the lead platform. Not to mention PSN/XBL/Achievements/Trophies/Friend Lists/Communication etc being better on the established consoles.

Margalis

Banned
Especially when there's a much, much more serious problem with Weekend Confirmed. A problem that made me unsubscribe. That problem is making us listen to Yoon's voice.

What a petty and mean-spirited complaint. He doesn't have the best radio voice but he brings a diversity of opinion and taste that the podcast sorely lacks.

How are Wii U multiplats going to be the better version? I'd wager 90+ percent of them will have the PS3 or 360 as the lead platform. Not to mention PSN/XBL/Achievements/Trophies/Friend Lists/Communication etc being better on the established consoles.

I assume there should (hopefully) be some visual improvements and some cool bits with the gamepad.

And I'm still a bit sceptical about achievements. And besides the 1 or 2 big mp shooters a year, how important is the friends list and what not?

But I guess co-op is pretty big these days.

Never said this was the best of plans ;)

But yeah this eps wasn't too grating. I mean, giantbomb are usually way worst about Nintendo, but at least they are funny.

They really should get John Davis on. His views are pretty much always spot on ( predicted wii and iTunes App Store were gonna be huge. )

I'm scared to listen to rebel fm though.

LQX

Yikes! All it took was not overly praising the WiiU for this thread to finally get jumping(and for Garnett to make more than one not dismissive post). Are these regular listeners or what? Ha! Hopefully they stick around.

Cant wait for Borderlands. I hate how many including these guys make it seem like you can only have fun in co-op. I logged nearly 50 hours by myself and found it crazy fun. Hell, I'm primarily buying it as single player experience.

Grisby

Finished. I didn't have a super big time deal with the Nintendo talk but it seemed like it when on a lot longer then it should have.

On a whole though it was a disappointing episode because I didn't feel any energy coming from anyone. Good to hear Jeff being positive on Mark of the Ninja though as it's one of the better games to come out this year.

Top Bottom