• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Pranay

ModBot said:
Instructions for Pranay_:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pranay_, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Culling of the cows -- MB-6C833C9BBF5552A6 - Taken by kcp12304

ZeroCDR

Hi everyone, I have some US PSN codes for PS1 classics, they allegedly expire on 12/31/2014 so don't hesitate to redeem if you win!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 US PS1 Classics via PSN. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil: Director's Cut Dual Shock Edition -- MB-162FEE0EE4454153 - Taken by SailorCosmos. 8 entrants total.
Warhawk -- MB-A4C3D5F0EDEAC342 - Taken by JDHarbs. 2 entrants total.
Destruction Derby -- MB-980FEEBBF7BE1E04 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 1 entrants total.

t1419811224z1.png

silent_snake

Neo Member
Got this stuff from the PlayStation Christmas newsletter:

LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit
N9NG-35NM-RRLE

PlayStation 4 Christmas theme
MQNM-CJN7-2ETQ

PlayStation 3 Christmas theme
EAHN-DGN4-G2C9

An episode of American Horror Story
DTK9-FPNB-7KMD

Enjoy!

N9NG-35NM-RRLE

MQNM-CJN7-2ETQ

EAHN-DGN4-G2C9

DTK9-FPNB-7KMD

Enjoy!

Guessing these are EU codes as they say "incorrect or invalid". :(

illusionary

N9NG-35NM-RRLE

MQNM-CJN7-2ETQ

EAHN-DGN4-G2C9

DTK9-FPNB-7KMD

Enjoy!
I've taken these, thanks very much! :)

cafemomo

ModBot said:
Instructions for suppadoopa:

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (suppadoopa, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Sly Collection which contains 3 remastered Sly Cooper games from the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system in HD (PSN North America) -- MB-944328CBE6CAFFB5 - Taken by Mozendo. 29 entrants total.

t1419912147z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-A2B95F4CF2F9ECB1 - Taken by Diedac

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Cobi Treasure Deluxe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Hi everyone, I have some US PSN codes for PS1 classics, they allegedly expire on 12/31/2014 so don't hesitate to redeem if you win!

Wanted to thank you for this. Unfortunately it seems the key that I won for Resident Evil already expired since I get an error when I try to redeem it.

ZeroCDR

So sorry about that, one of the other keys had the same error too.. I'm sorry folks I should have tested them before posting, I think they expired early :|

I think these aren't used.
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

ulgzbKC.png
Mind Dead (Desura) -- MB-D40097E72DFD2A29 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Killing Floor Guest Pass -- MB-805F0ED0ECE64F86 - Taken by crazyrabbits

Kiru

Stuff from the PlayStation Christmas newsletter.
BEWARE: Will probably only work in EU
You can enter for multiple items, just did it the modbot way so Lurkers won't pick everything and don't tell the others. Have fun, I have no use for them, don't even have a Sony Console... lol
ModBot said:
I am giving away 16 EU PSN keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the item you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit -- MB-B89C62133E0D07AE
LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit #2 -- MB-BED92AF28A45CB23
LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit #3 -- MB-C814E90537956519
LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit #4 -- MB-523F33C4909F1F81
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 4 Christmas theme -- MB-2C0AB4A9492A6849 - Taken by LAM09
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 4 Christmas theme #2 -- MB-FDFBA5BF667F4FE7 - Taken by whitehawk
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 4 Christmas theme #3 -- MB-9F18A9A6C054C8ED - Taken by Roto13
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 4 Christmas theme #4 -- MB-4C2FBAD82FEF6E8B - Taken by doctorcdcs
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 3 Christmas theme -- MB-80D009276608AAF5 - Taken by Belgarion
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 3 Christmas theme #2 -- MB-54D2E63F335B8FD8
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 3 Christmas theme #3 -- MB-77F89A31C6589EEE - Taken by Roto13
1hFaqwB.png
PlayStation 3 Christmas theme #4 -- MB-B1FC7B532D676842
An episode of American Horror Story -- MB-D2A64E3991F1ED14 - Taken by robotnik
An episode of American Horror Story #2 -- MB-FDFAB1B7FBC95A4D
An episode of American Horror Story #3 -- MB-4F840C92E20D0F5A
An episode of American Horror Story #4 -- MB-69B5C11BAB87CFBA

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Sims 3 Date Night -- MB-E1B33C4F25AFD7F1 - Taken by fuzzy123
The Sims 3 -- MB-5C82A8243BB957B2 - Taken by Sch1sm
The Sims 3 Late Night -- MB-7D8685D828AB67EB - Taken by dot
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff -- MB-008CB6858418F7B0 - Taken by Gallantioh

Aiustis

Hope it works now

ModBot said:
Instructions for Aiustis:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Aiustis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Sine Mora -- MB-106504B7F57D845D - Taken by Zonic

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Steam version has the added content that PSN got, right? Been wanting to get that on Vita or PS3, but seems it barely goes on sale.

Edit: HAH, guess I'll find out since I won! Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Sch1sm

Steam version has the added content that PSN got, right? Been wanting to get that on Vita or PS3, but seems it barely goes on sale.

Edit: HAH, guess I'll find out since I won! Thanks for doing the giveaway!

It doesn't, at least, not for sale that I've seen in the past year.

fester

Banned
This code will let you choose one of three games: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, or The Crew.

Happy New Year, GAF!

ModBot said:
I am giving away an NVIDIA promo key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fester, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Choose one game: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, OR The Crew -- MB-0E31D86B6F8DC27A - Taken by fuzzy123
Then visit http://www.geforce.com/PickYourPath to redeem.

Sch1sm

Extra from the new Humble Bundle.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Blue Flamingo -- MB-049F524F399C4E7A - Taken by The Boat. 2 entrants total.

t1420144309z1.png

Sordid

Some bundle spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sordid, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dust An Elysian Tale -- MB-963B7D6A6D953B16 - Taken by nickfrancis86. 3 entrants total.
Year Walk -- MB-AC4BF6BB951439A1 - Taken by lindarasta. 3 entrants total.

t1420145387z1.png

cafemomo

2 edgy for me
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (suppadoopa, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 (PS3 - North America) -- MB-BB90951D92259D78 - Taken by GorillaWithDandruff. 6 entrants total.

t1420169443z1.png

Some EU Playstation codes:

PlayStation 4 Christmas theme:

Quote to reveal

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"It looks like this gift key was already redeemed."

What was it for? Can only see it was for a Sega bundle.

illusionary

"It looks like this gift key was already redeemed."

What was it for? Can only see it was for a Sega bundle.

I think you're just seeing the Sega bundle referenced as that's the latest 'main page' bundle - it doesn't necessarily mean that the key was for a game from that bundle.

Top Bottom