• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup II - April 28th - The Death of Kave_Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

PM ME IF YOU ARE COMING SO I CAN RESERVE A PLACE!

Going to reserve this place:

http://thecentralbar.ca/index.html

fNupq.png

Big place, can reserve a spot. Good vibe, drinks and food.

Will get hammered as fuck and then go eat Pho.

DATE : April 28th

TIME : 19:00 PM

http://thecentralbar.ca/index.html

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Would like to go again, but yeah we gotta plan and get a table and have spot SPECIFICALLY for roto13...who supposedly showed up but nobody remembers! :D

soultron

Banned
If I have to cover for someone at work again, I'm going to rage against the machine.

I want to say that I'll be there, but the "situation is fluid."

scogoth

O.K

Let's do this....again!

I pick April 27th. Gives everybody a ton of time to prepare, ask for a day off work/class, and move any meetings or other shit they have. It's Friday night, so perfect. If too many people object to the date, we will try to change it, but let's not do that. 20TH OR NEVER D:<

As for the place, we need to discuss it. I know GUU is a nice place to go, but you can't get loud. Families come. Another place like the ballroom would be nice.

This time, we have tons of time, so let's decide quick so I can reserve a big spot for us.

DATE : April 27th

Guu is not happening, no reservations. If you want Japanese and a place we can take over I can get us into Don Don izakaya at bay and dundas

Kraftwerk

O.K

Lets do the 28th.

Its a saturday. Exams are over. Offices are closed. Most are gonna be off. No dentist appointments, and no other shit

THE 28TH

COMMIT DAMMNIT

jh8dy8h&(FD*Y@OT&P*Yr279tr2o8yrg792fr

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I can't commit to this one right now unfortunately. I have to make a trip up to Ottawa sometime near the end of April.

whitehawk

Banned
Sure why not.
If I have to cover for someone at work again, I'm going to rage against the machine.

I want to say that I'll be there, but the "situation is fluid."
I don't get it, does your work just call you anytime and ask you to come in on short notice? That's crap.

soultron

Banned
Sure why not.I don't get it, does your work just call you anytime and ask you to come in on short notice? That's crap.

Because I'm a hustler and I want to get proper cheddar, son.

I tell people that I'll cover for them because I need money. Haha.

Kraftwerk

So, seeing as most are coming on the 28th, let's decide on a place.

Recommend away!

I'm gonna ask my buddy who knows the city more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom