• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup II - April 28th - The Death of Kave_Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably help to have a definitive plan and update the OP with the Drinking and then pho deal. I think some people are under the impression it's pho then drinking or just pho. Confusion abound!

Nail down a bar and pho place by mid-day Weds and demand PMs of people who are coming by no later than mid-day Thursday. Run this shit like a dictator, Kraftwerk. It'll help throw Kave off his game.

Alcohol and then pho. Logical progression.

Alpha - I'm sleeping at your place! I want congee for breakfast.
Wait, am I making congee for you or just going out to get congee, cause one option will look like this:

1203529086512.gif

Kraftwerk

It would probably help to have a definitive plan and update the OP with the Drinking and then pho deal. I think some people are under the impression it's pho then drinking or just pho. Confusion abound!

Nail down a bar and pho place by mid-day Weds and demand PMs of people who are coming by no later than mid-day Thursday. Run this shit like a dictator, Kraftwerk. It'll help throw Kave off his game.
I will update the OP in a day, once I'm off. where do you guys recommend for Pho?

I have never had Pho.

whitehawk

Banned
Dammit I forgot to book off work. Hopefully I don't get scheduled that day, or that I could at least give it away. If not, I'll just come late.

edit: nvm it's the 28th, not the 18th. I can still book it off :)
PM sent! Last meet up was fun. More whitehawk parkour!
Yea! Just as I was about to PM you to inform you of this thread!

scogoth

So pho, yeah. But what about drinking? We need a bar that we can go to with 20. None of this blondes with attitude business.

Kraftwerk

O.K For the 10th time.

PM ME IF YOU ARE COMING SO I CAN RESERVE A PLACE!

Going to reserve this place:

http://thecentralbar.ca/index.html

Big place, can reserve a spot. Good vibe, drinks and food.

Will get hammered as fuck and then go eat Pho.

PM ME SO I CAN RESERVE SPOTS!

DEAD LINE FOR PM IS SATURDAY MORNING.!

I am calling them at 12:00 Noon saturday to reserve spots.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dear Toronto-GAF

With a heavy heart I must inform you I cannot attend the festivities and my apparent death. I wish you all a good time and the next time I can come out first few pitchers are on me gentlemen.

vulva

Outside chance I can make it up for this if anyone even wants me... I'm just unsure of my work schedule but if I have the night off, I can bus there from cambridge~

Dear Toronto-GAF

With a heavy heart I must inform you I cannot attend the festivities and my apparent death. I wish you all a good time and the next time I can come out first few pitchers are on me gentlemen.
Well then. We need someone else as sacrifice in lieu I'd Kave Man.

Edit: And God damnit did Sonki account suicide?

soultron

Banned
Motherfuckin' Sonki NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please tell me dude's not perma'd.

I confirmed I'm going. See you rapscallions there.

Kraftwerk

RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.

Please drop by even if it's for an hour or so, last time it was extremely fun. They have a big place at the Central, so there will space for everyone.

We will stay at the bar for a few hours, and then head to to one of the billions of restaurants in Chinatown to have Pho or some octopus or somethin.

SATURDAY APRIL 28th AT 7:00 PM

THE CENTRAL BAR

SEE YOU THERE!

My phone number is : 647-620-1779

Feel free to text/call me regarding anything.

Oppo

I thought I might not be able to go, but looks like my previous Saturday plans might be falling through. If I crash this nonsense how will I know who is who? Do I just walk in and start screaming GGGAAAFFFF until someone points and laughs at me?

I thought I might not be able to go, but looks like my previous Saturday plans might be falling through. If I crash this nonsense how will I know who is who? Do I just walk in and start screaming GGGAAAFFFF until someone points and laughs at me?

Go up to each table and act out a meme. Eventually you'll find us.

I could pull the same shit I did at PAXPrime, holding up my laptop with Sunset.jpg. No?

Hopefully someone invests in a camera with a flash this time around.
We had plenty last time. And I'm sure we have enough phones that have flash. What the hell man.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Looks like I can't make it, two of my super close friends are throwing a double champagne birthday party that night :(. Sorry Peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom