• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup II - April 28th - The Death of Kave_Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
So someone very close to me is now in palliative care for blood cancer and it's really urgent that I visit them tomorrow. I'm still going to be there most likely. But yeah, if I'm not there, there's the reason.

Kraftwerk

So someone very close to me is now in palliative care for blood cancer and it's really urgent that I visit them tomorrow. I'm still going to be there most likely. But yeah, if I'm not there, there's the reason.

Hope everything is all right. Also hp[e that you make it.

Brinbe

Can go browse/get lost in Honest Ed's haha...

Personally, I don't live too far, so I'll be down at 6:45-7:00. A friend has a birthday get-together later that night, so I can only stick around till around 8, but that's enough to have a drink or two and chill a bit. Who knows, if y'all are still going later on somewhere else, I'll check back in with Kraft or the thread and meet back up.

See y'all there!

Nos_G

Aright, that just means I gotta find the local starbucks, I think I know the place. :p
Hey Alpha, just hang out at the Green Beanery. It's exactly on the corner of Bathurst and Bloor. I'm coming out for the meet up, but I can only stay for a couple of hours.

whitehawk

Banned
ALWAYS with the excuses.

hope he/she is okay. Hope you can still make it out tonight!

Hey Alpha, just hang out at the Green Beanery. It's exactly on the corner of Bathurst and Bloor. I'm coming out for the meet up, but I can only stay for a couple of hours.
Am I gonna be able to whip out my mac and start working without people staring me down?

Nos_G

Yeah, it's a pretty big coffee shop. I am sure you won't be the only one on your laptop. Anyway this thread is awfully quiet. I am going to be a little dressed up for this one, I have birthday to attend later in the evening.

Kraftwerk

I am heading there now. I am wearing a black jacket/hoodie hybrid. A white shirt filled with kittens and puppies. Number is : 647 620 1770

Yeah, it's a pretty big coffee shop. I am sure you won't be the only one on your laptop. Anyway this thread is awfully quiet. I am going to be a little dressed up for this one, I have birthday to attend later in the evening.
Well, I've taken your advice, am now sitting at the corner looking out at Barthurst/Bloor on my laptop. Come and grab me if you're in that early. You'll recognize the Borderlands 2 shirt from a mile away.

Nos_G

The roster thus far:

Kraftwerk
Scogoth
Spl1nter
Alphatw00
TheNix
Brinbe
Earthstrike
Quadratic
And me.
DYUIp.jpg

Hung Wei Lo

I was on my way, but got rear-ended at a stop light :( still at the collision center, so hopefully I can get outta here soon and come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom