• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup II - April 28th - The Death of Kave_Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl

I may have to attend to witness the death of kave_man

He survived Stajan being traded, I think he can survive gaf's worst

scogoth

Wherever we decide to go, we need to make reservations ahead of time.

Exactly so suggestions people!

I live in uptown so I can't recommend much other than a few places around ryerson. If you want japanese I know the people at don don izakaya and get reservations for 20. Or Lou Dogs has a new location at church and gerrard and the bartender there is a friend of mine.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
MY birthday is on the 25th.....am I your Habs doppelganger?

what are you doing in here?! D:

Habs fan living in Toronto...smh...

Yeah, Firehawk, check the last thread, we posted pics in there and I got one on my phone of the group if you want to see it.

I'm still calling don don izakaya, but let's hear alternatives

Kraftwerk

what are you doing in here?! D:

Habs fan living in Toronto...smh...

Yeah, Firehawk, check the last thread, we posted pics in there and I got one on my phone of the group if you want to see it.

I'm still calling don don izakaya, but let's hear alternatives

I'm gonna look for recommendations until the 2-3 more days, then doing the reservations. Seems like don don Izakaya might be it. I'm gonna make a few call on Monday to a few places my friends recommended. Want to see what their limit is.

Yo, just did the Boston/PAX Gaf meetup. Pho -> Bar.

LET'S DO THIS.

*ps soultron: -PXG- speaks very highly of you, also very drunk.

What's pho?

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

Quick

Banned
Xe Lua at Spadina? Small place, but they have a couple of big round tables. I'd say lunch, then we can kill Kave Man. Taking the Go Train at night sucks.

I'm serious, I want some pho and I haven't had any in a couple of months. I need my fix.

Kraftwerk

So you guys wanna get drunk and then eat or vice versa? Does anyplace serve pho and alcohol together? Usually I prefer getting drunk and then eating. Because then I eat whatever the fuck you give me, and lots of it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So you guys wanna get drunk and then eat or vice versa? Does anyplace serve pho and alcohol together? Usually I prefer getting drunk and then eating. Because then I eat whatever the fuck you give me, and lots of it.

They usually have beer at these places...though of the domestic crappy kind.

Kraftwerk

O.k then....

I"m off on Friday, and that is when I will reserve a location.

If you are coming 100% pm me. I wanna get a good count, and will add a few just to be safe. Seems like this time more people will show up.

Also, still accepting recommendations for bar.

After everyone is wasted, we shall crash a pho restaurant and eat like pigs.

Then, the final battle of the millennium between me and I kaveman will commence.....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
O.k then....

I"m off on Friday, and that is when I will reserve a location.

If you are coming 100% pm me. I wanna get a good count, and will add a few just to be safe. Seems like this time more people will show up.

Also, still accepting recommendations for bar.

After everyone is wasted, we shall crash a pho restaurant and eat like pigs.

Than, the final battle of the millennium between me and I kaveman will commence.....

2 vs 1 isn't fair...

soultron

Banned
Imagine a bizarre reality in which Roto13 can't come to the meetup since he's banned!

:0

I'm still ironing some details out -- it's my Oma and my nephew's birthdays that weekend -- but I will most likely be there. I have the weekend off from work already! c:

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine a bizarre reality in which Roto13 can't come to the meetup since he's banned!

:0

I'm still ironing some details out -- it's my Oma and my nephew's birthdays that weekend -- but I will most likely be there. I have the weekend off from work already! c:

pfft...

like roto13 was there last time...
anyone? Did anyone see roto13 besides roto13?

he said he had a leafs cap on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom