• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soda

This thread is about nothing.

That's right, nothing. There is no topic to keep track of, no theme to follow. It is random, it is chaos, it is anarchy! Post something, reply to that post, and watch this thread evolve into a real-time discussion about nothing!

Something magical happened in this thread, I can't explain it fully, you'll just have to read the first 7 pages or so. Here is the first OP to this thread to get an idea of what happened:

What the fuck?

I would like to have a thread that is open ended. Just the first thing that comes to your mind. I know the first couple post will be something like "lol banned" but I really "Believe" in GAF's creativity. So please, answer the question "wtf?"

I am really looking forward to the popular OT mods reaction to "wtf?"

Lookin at you stump, kab, and the sacred bish.
Q85Uf.jpg

wat

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I love drugs and what they do to this forum. cheap speed for everyone!

Roche

I can't comprehend how deaf people think without that 'inner voice' thing I use in my head when I'm trying to figure something out.

Just somethin' to think about.

Sai-kun

Banned
will i get banned for calling this a shitty thread?

if yes: this is an interesting thread and i wish that more people would see it and respond to it

if no: this is a shitty thread

:D

Bruiserk

I can't comprehend how deaf people think without that 'inner voice' thing I use in my head when I'm trying to figure something out.

Actually I read an AMA over on Reddit about this once. She (a deaf woman) described it as thinking in sign language, rather than her own "inner voice" speaking to her.

edit: Source

tearsofash

An open-ended thread? So it's like the things I can find throughout the collective Internets brought into one thread? Brilliant.

Soda

will i get banned for calling this a shitty thread?

if yes: this is an interesting thread and i wish that more people would see it and respond to it

if no: this is a shitty thread

:D

You don't know what creativity this thread could spawn. For your negativity, I would give you a warning ( not a ban). These are your people, your friends, your equals. Hear them speak.

Does anyone else get scared when they click a different tab then look back at their GAF tab and see this
nonamem0q9c.png

I'm always like "oh fuck please don;t be banned please don't be banned."

Roche

Actually I read an AMA over on Reddit about this once. She (a deaf women) described it as thinking in sign language, rather than her own "inner voice" speaking to her.

Damn, that's crazy. I can't even comprehend how a person's mind would work that way. Sometimes thinking about how other people's thought processes differ from my own shocks me a little. Obviously since I've only ever known how I think I can't possibly know exactly how others think.

I suppose that woman must have a hard time comprehending the concept of sound and how that would factor into things. My head hurts :/

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm a wonderful human being.

secretly, I half-heartedly believe that my dreams about myself are gateway views into the consciousness of other versions of myself in alternate realities.

I could have sworn I posted a homer Simpson gif in this thread and it's gone. Did a bunch of posts just disappear? It's 3am so I may just be half asleep.

I've wondered this same thing.

Actually I read an AMA over on Reddit about this once. She (a deaf woman) described it as thinking in sign language, rather than her own "inner voice" speaking to her.

edit: Source

Cool. Glad I clicked on this thread.

trinest

Holly shit I think I understand what the OP means.

He wants generic things listed that people would usually say when seeing something WTF worthy in the OT.

I was hoping for a generic drunk thread :(

lush

Two open threads at the same time, can't help but feel this is really hindering the night crew's creative flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom