• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be nice if GAF could play (mutable) music while the page is open. Then GAF could have 1 night a week where someone could DJ for the forum from say 8 pm to 2 or 3 am.

AND TATER TOTS AND PASTA.

ijwv5QXzaPTQ7.jpg

McNei1y

No offense to you, but I would give anything to be on a different page right now. I'm sure you would too.

oh for sure my man. I'm just happy you somehow understood what I meant with my posts. Tonight sucks... like big time. I think I've had at least three or four life "realizations"/"shit stepping on my doorstep" moments and it fucking blows.

Izick

All we have is the picture you posted. But there's no way to be sure the picture was even from this thread.

Look at the exact posters. They're the same posters with the same time-stamps, just with a big gap in between them! Onemic is #10 originally, and now he's # 7 since 3 posts were cut out. What is going on!?

oh for sure my man. I'm just happy you somehow understood what I meant with my posts. Tonight sucks... like big time. I think I've had at least three or four life "realizations"/"shit stepping on my doorstep" moments and it fucking blows.
Sounds rough man, you have to snap out of it though or else the night will never end. I'm turning off my laptop right now and going to eat a good breakfast. Hopefully work out a bit too since that always helps clear the mind. I don't know what time it is over there, but do your best to get your mind off of things. Good luck man.

Atilac

I think we should have a "happy wheels" tournament, someone pick a map and we'll compete for the best times.

lunchtoast

Don't you hate it when you're sitting and you look down and realise that you subconsciously put your hand cupped in jack off position?

McNei1y

Sounds rough man, you have to snap out of it though or else the night will never end. I'm turning off my laptop right now and going to eat a good breakfast. Hopefully work out a bit too since that always helps clear the mind. I don't know what time it is over there, but do your best to get your mind off of things. Good luck man.

Yeah. I'm about to eat some cereal and then just sleep it off. I'm in that cliche mood where I'm listen to music for a good period of time. I'm not sure where its leading me though. I just want next week to get here already.

Izick

The cookies...the pizza...these are all secret messages, but what does it all mean!?

Cooking...no, baking! Gaf is being baked!? GAF IS BEING BAKED ALIVE! But by who!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom