• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmented

Banned
g1334356947582094591.jpg

Atilac

What you guys do if you had jedi powers? the first thing I would do is convince Scarlett Johansson to have sex with me.

Roche

The cookies...the pizza...these are all secret messages, but what does it all mean!?

Cooking...no, baking! Gaf is being baked!? GAF IS BEING BAKED ALIVE! But by who!?

I have no idea what you're talking about friend, I think you need psychiatric help. There was no GIFS they never existed, the man in the fancy suit said so.

Izick

Pretty sure I got that post removed. I've ascended to the next level of GAF. I've surpassed it. I'm the one and can obviously bend the forum to my will now.

Why are you trying to bake Gaf alive!? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE GIFS!?

I have no idea what you're talking about friend, I think you need psychiatric help. There was no GIFS they never existed, the man in the fancy suit said so.

Oh no, oh no! Not Roche! He didn't hurt nobody!

Karak

This weekend I ordered 4 super supreme pizzas, gave 1 each to my 3 dogs and sat out on my deck calling highschool friends while eating the remaining pizza.
It was groovy.

Also I would take Terri Garr in her prime or Stevie Nicks in her's over just about any chick in the universe.
That is all.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
i'm ust sayin

eho needds to kno how t otype

you kno3w

when you just eanna fall seep and shit

this is pretty ghetto but it mae s wanna vote

Roche

the idea of being forgotten about after I die scares me more than actually dying for some reason.

At least on the grand scale of things everyone who is around to remember you is pretty insignificant anyway. We're just a tiny bastion of life amid a vast Universe of millions upon millions of other stars and planets similar ours.

So when you think about it your death is wholly unremarkable so it's probably best not to worry about it.

I think I had a point there somewhere, but I kind of forgot it and started thinking about the Universe...

McNei1y

Look around you!

All the Gifs are gone! As soon as one is put up, it is stricken down with a fearsome and unlawful vengeance!

you may be on to somethin. I saw a beer bottle being opened by awesome means... then again I may be imagining it.

where am i

lush

Pretty sure GAF is ready for dedicated breastseses and asseses threads. We've all learned from our mistakes. Kickstarter?

Roche

They can't just pull a Coup d'état on Gaf like that! It's impossible!

Ask nicely for a handover of power, I'm sure you'll find the mods quite agreeable in this case. I'm quite sure our lovely overseers wouldn't abuse their powers for censorship.

Izick

I'm scared

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your forums, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our Gifs, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

At least on the grand scale of things everyone who is around to remember you is pretty insignificant anyway. We're just a tiny bastion of life amid a vast Universe of millions upon millions of other stars and planets similar ours.

So when you think about it your death is wholly unremarkable so it's probably best not to worry about it.

I think I had a point there somewhere, but I kind of forgot it and started thinking about the Universe...

this was actually somewhat comforting, or maybe I'm just becoming too tired and I'm starting to give less fucks about everything, either way thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom