• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're Lord Emperor of the World....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

..but you can only enact frivolous laws. What are some of the first ones you pass?

Wednesday has to be spelled Wensday.

Men cannot wear scarves.

No more clowns.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Why can't men wear scarves? They're good in the winter.

XBgVd.jpg

Rich!

Death penalty for anyone who says "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less".

Vicious beatings for anyone who doesn't send me money on a daily basis. The awesome let's not get beaten up tax.

Ephemeris

Only badasses (read: my cabinet) could wear cloaks and capes.

On my birthday, the world celebrates (like they normally do) but for those not partying, they're exiled to the desert.

NeoGAF stickies all my posts.

Ephemeris has spoken.

golgoth.jpg

Rich!

Scarlett Johannson would now have a clause in each film contract forcing her to participate without clothes.

Ratings would not be affected.

Hoodies, Burberry and Frosty Jacks would be outlawed throughout the UK. Chavs ferried out to Antartica.

Arment

There will now be a maximum of 5 cop shows in production at any time. The same goes for hospital shows and reality shows. The Emperor feels this is a gracious number and you'd better be glad The Wire and The Shield ever existed or you'd get less.

Claude

Catalina's bitch
Europe is renamed United States of America 2.

It is now mandatory to throw rocks at EA and Activision every third Wednesday of the month.

FairyD

Every country will use milk bags
Every country must adopt nap time everyday for 30 minutes at 12:30pm
Men may only shave on Friday nights
Women may only shave on Monday nights.
A singular fashion code wll be enacted for everyone. It will be based on Star Trek.

Rich!

KARL PILKINGTON must now be worshipped as a god.

He will continue travelling the world, being worshipped by every population. No other religion will exist. He will become more powerful than anyone else in the world.

Ricky Gervais will cry.

Esch

Banned
A singular fashion code wll be enacted for everyone. It will be based on Star Trek.

you'd have us with hairy legged women on the weekends and bags of milk, you are a MONSTER

Arment

Putting milk into any container close to resembling a bag will result in immediate termination of milk privileges.

ToxicAdam

I like you. When I gain my throne I shall make you Minister of Ideas.

Make comic book character deaths permanent (this law can be voided on a case by case basis depending on whether or not I found the character death satisfactorily badass or if I start missing the character too much)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
4pm to 5pm is underwear time. Nomatter what. Nomatter when. Tshirt and sexy underwear. Period. A staple of society, nobody every questions its validity.

Just imagine how much better people would be to themselves if for an hour every day it was underwear time.

Trurl

Banned
One of two things:
either I ban the use of daylight saving time.
or I enact a 25 hour day. Every day the sun would rise an hour earlier than the day before.

Reuenthal

Banned
Each Tuesday no other currency can be used other than Bison money. All nations of the word have to pay to build Bisonica capital of the world. All human beings must visit it at least once in their life in a Tuesday.

Bioware is to make all other games ever made.

Pachter is to become the minister of finance of any random 30 nations each week.

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp should collaborate for the rest of their careers and make the same film many times (with different names of course).

Gladiatorial battles are back.

1. You haven't seen Star Trek Generations
2. It was a singular fashion code because it was a military organization. Regular citizens could wear whatever they wanted in Star Trek times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom