• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Black Friday ad: Bunch of games on sale

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2

Text stolen from CAG, thanks Couches

----

Deals are starting at 8PM Thursday.

$149 Xbox 360 Skylanders Bundle
$199 PS3 Bundle (Uncharted and Infamous Collections)
$99.96 DSI XL
$89 Wii Console

$39.96 PS3 Controller
$39.96 Xbox 360 Controller

$11.96 Xbox Live 3-Month Cards
$25 Xbox 360 Wireless Headset

$10 Wii U-Draw

$24.96 Epic Mickey 2

$38.96 Assassin's Creed 3

$38.96 Skylanders Starter Kit
$9.96 Skylanders Giants Figures

$25 Games
NBA2k13
FIFA 13
Madden 13
COD MW3
Dishonored
Skyrim
Borderlands 2
Medal of Honor Warfighter
Need For Speed Most Wanted
X-Com
Battlefield 3 Premium
WWE 13
Little Big Planet Karting
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
The Amazing Spider-Man
(and a lot more, it's hard to tell them all. over 45 titles at this price according to the ad)

$15 Games
Lego Batman DC Superheroes
Max Payne 3
Dance Central 3
Red Dead Redemption GOTY
Grand Theft Auto (something, can't tell).
Spec Ops The Line
Kinect Sports
Forza Horizon
Call of Duty Black Ops
(and another game shown in the ad. apparently over 30 titles at this price).

$10 Games
Lego Batman
COD MW2
Dead Island
Lego Harry Potter
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Game Party in Motion
Batman Arkham City
UFC Trainer
Cabela's Survival
L.A. Noire
Saints Row 2
(and more. apparently over 25 titles at this price)

$29.96 Games
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon White 2
Pokemon Black 2

$5.49 for those blu-rays? Wow i've got to get myself a player, had no idea the prices can get this low. Looks like some quality films too.

To stay on-topic: don't see any PC games in there if anyone's curious.

Thoraxes

I would go to Walmart, but the ones around me are shit, and I am pretty sure I was going to die and or get shot last year for trying to grab a copy of Uncharted 2.

Diebuster

Do the prices vary by area? The ad on Walmart's site is showing me $25/$15/$10 for the groups of games on the second page instead of $39/$18/$11.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do the prices vary by area? The ad on Walmart's site is showing me $25/$15/$10 for the groups of games on the second page instead of $39/$18/$11.

Yes.

Prices vary by area.

For $25 I am definitely getting a ton of those games. Gonna have to fight off moms to do it but thats the price I am willing to pay.

iammeiam

How are there no 3DS XL bundles? The one time I show restraint and put off buying a new model for inevitable holiday bundles, and they're letting me down.

Fuck yeah those prices. Borderlands 2 at 25? Holy hell.

Oh shit LBP Karting is there for $25 too. Sales even worse than expected lmfao

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
How are there no 3DS XL bundles? The one time I show restraint and put off buying a new model for inevitable holiday bundles, and they're letting me down.

Yeah the only hope that is left is GS and Amazon. BB and K-Mart are just woeful, Walmart better but still kinda bleh.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit. Xcom, NFS Most Wanted, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 all for $25, Dance Central 3 and Forza Horizon for $15? Wow. Great deals. It's going to be a fucking massacre in there, but hm. Might be worth it.

If it's anything like last year, the games will all be in a bin ready for you to pick out before 8pm. Just grab what you want, wait next to the register until 8, then check out. Was relatively painless for me last year.

Edit: At Walmart.

Kajiba

Lol other big games $10,$20,$25 dollars while the ds games are $30 dollars. Something ain't right with that.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
For people who haven't done this before, the sale games, DVDs, and Blu-Rays are in cardboard displays they put around the store. Only the ones in that display are on sale. Those things get absolutely wiped out right away. I don't know. 8 pm is a much better time than freaking 2 am for these sales, but I'm thinking my chances are low. Going to give it the college try, though. I got basically everything I wanted at Wal Mart last year.

Okay $149 for that Xbox is good now.
Yeah, if I wasn't buying a Wii U five days earlier, I'd probably buy that.

NFreak

Shit, I'd go for Forza Horizon for 15 bucks. Also, doesn't Wii Play Motion come with a Wii Remote? That would be a good grab for 15 bucks with the Wii U coming up.

Top Bottom