• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Magazine teaser: "Are you scared? You should be… World Exclusive!"

Last issue of UK magazine ONM has this teaser for the next month:

Are you scared? You should be… World Exclusive! The first look at a stunning new game.

As Nintendo Insider reports:

This appears alongside an image of excessive pipework and engineering.

The reveal will be on Wednesday 13th February.

Edit: here's the picture:

0PT1V.jpg

Sadist

Teaser images are allowed right?

Seeing it's ONM, I'd say Aliens Colonial Marines. Yes they are that stupid.

Otherwise Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition

ChaosXVI

I try not to get too pumped up for "exclusive game unveiling in this magazine!" because usually they somehow get leaked before the magazine comes out, hell it could be something we already know about like Pokemon X and Y.

...Or it'll be Yoshi's Land!!! IT HAS TO BE!

Strange to see that you are always, always ready for negative comments about titles on Nintendo consoles. Good to know.

Yeah, what's up with GAF and it's Nintendo hate? It's not like any other consoles get hate and jokes made about it. Oh wait... that happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Nintendo persecution complex is a serious thing.

Anyway, my initial thought is Zombi U 2 as well.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Yeah, what's up with GAF and it's Nintendo hate? It's not like any other consoles get hate and jokes made about it. Oh wait... that happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Nintendo persecution complex is a serious thing.

I talked about a specific user, not GAF, don't worry. :D

EDIT: We need the teaser image ( IIRC, it's possible to post them).

AOC83

Banned
Strange to see that you are always, always ready for negative comments about titles on Nintendo consoles. Good to know.

Has nothing to do with the platform, the game is just nothing i would describe as mindblowing or stunning. Nice little handheld game (better than the turd RE6), but that´s it.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Eternal Darkness 2, a sequel to Geist? Nah, it's probably something a lot more generic than that. As RurouniZel suggested, some kind of Resident Evil game could be viable for this kind of teasing. For other upcoming games that could be considered horror, there's Dead Island: Riptide, Dead Space 3, DmC: Devil May Cry and... well, DOOM 4. If it's an already contemporary, established franchise this concerns those are probably what it's gonna build upon. Of course, it could be something entirely new, but I don't know.

Hiltz

I hope it's something more interesting than an HD port of RE: Revelations. I mean, the game looks fun, but enough with the ports. Capcom's already got MH3U HD coming out in 2 months.

Who seriously wants Eternal Darkness 2? Silicon Knights is no longer the the competent developer it used to be. For them to make a sequel would eternally damn it. It's gotta be way too early for Ubisoft to announce a sequel to ZombiU. Besides, the dev said they'd do a sequel if the sales were good for the first title and the game hasn't shown strong sales yet.

Thraktor

I very much doubt it's the case, but I'd love for this to be Left 4 Dead 3 (the pipes being a reference to Valve). Having someone as the "AI Director" on the gamepad working against four survivors on the TV would just be too good to pass up. I'd even accept a quick port of L4D2 with such a feature tacked on if they don't want to make a new game in the series.

Platy

Pipes and enginerring ?

Like A Machine .... maybe for ...Dogs ?

No ... dogs are cute ...

....Pigs ?
PIGS !

THAT would be scary

Top Bottom