• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Magazine teaser: "Are you scared? You should be… World Exclusive!"

Xater

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Wii U port? Would still technically be a console "exclusive".

Amnesia-A-Machine-for-Pigs.jpg

That's exactly what my guess would be.

Sadist

I haven't played the Wii version (because go to hell NOA) but how much was changed from the PS2/XB version to the Wii version? From what I read, this wasn't RE -> REmake level type changes, and more like MGS3 -> MGS 3:Subsistence. If that's so, then they could've easily been working on another game.
from Wiki

The main differences between Wii Edition and the original are the updated graphics and the new third-person camera angle, first used in Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen. The map has been updated to work better with the new viewpoint, and the costumes were designed with more emphasis on the back since it is constantly in the player's view. Also similarly to Fatal Frame IV, the game contains "ghost hands" which may randomly pop up when the player attempts to pick up an item. If a hand appears the player will have to shake it off, or incur damage. Some items, such as cloth-covered mirrors, may also be interacted with, and bars and that can be peeped through. The Camera obscura, while its external aesthetics are identical to that of the original camera from the PlayStation 2 release, has a new viewfinder and altered controls. A new mode, Haunted House mode, has been added, a two-player mode in which players walk around a set course and scary events randomly occur. The game also features new endings[15] and a new theme song; there are also slight changes to dialogues and notes, as well as new voice actors for the characters, new areas to explore, and like the first game, each chapter are now introduced by new CG images of the characters.

Resident Evil 4 WiiU edition.

On-rails!

Better buy it or we wont get any more games that we probably wouldn't want anyway in development!

Seriously though, would make sense if it was Revelations HD - the game should be on Wii U as well. Its sad in the other topic about it people saying "Ya expected, seems its HD twins" etc.... everyone forgets there are HD triplets now (even developers it seems)!

I've not heard anything about that, but don't see why they wouldn't look into it after they've finished up on the PC version *fingers crossed*

PC, Linux, Mac.

I was wrong. the developer talked about his hope in bringing the game to consoles, but there's nothing set in stone.

would be a pretty big coup of nintendo managed to grab it. it has a pretty big following on pc from what I gather and with some wii u exclusive features, it could be a modest hit.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, wth happened to Sadness?

That was a fake company I believe. They never showed gameplay and only talk about the progress without anything to back it up. Later the details stop coming and was forgotten.

Hiltz

Yeah, wth happened to Sadness?

It turned out developer Nibris wasn't much of a developer to begin with. The made almost no progress at all in designing the game according to one of the guys who initially worked on the project. Even back in 2009, Nibris kept teasing us.

MrT-Tar

What games has ONM unveiled/announced over the years? I remember that they did the Wii sequel to NiGHTS and I've got a feeling that they did Battalion Wars 2 as well (not sure about this though).

Kacho

Still pissed that we never got Fatal Frame 2 here in the US. :(

To me a safe bet would be Dead Space 3. I'd love it if a new Fatal Frame was announced, but I'd imagine we would here about that in Japanese magazines/sites first.

Top Bottom