• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FUSE delayed [Up: Confirmed - Releasing April-June 2013]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's not in EA's Q1 release line-up anymore, and their SKU count is only five (all of which are accounted for with Dead Space, Crysis, Sim City, Army of Two, and Tiger Woods).

It was originally targeted for March.

Edit:

iMax and Quentyn are listening to the call and it's delayed to Q1 FY2014 aka April-June 2013.

Dawg

I wish this game never existed.

Sorry, IG. I love the Ratchet & Clank series, but this really looks so bland, generic and... boring? Such a change compared to R&C :(

I just want a worthy AciT sequel.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
A move to summer with different boxart, a beta, and some more marketing behind it will at least keep it from being a mega bomb.

I guess they realized releasing it in the same month of Gears of War Judgement and Army of Two was a bad idea for your generic third person coop shooter

B.O.O.M

Man..what's up with some of you guys? wish it didn't exist? damn. I get it. They messed up on the overall visual style and so on. But it could very well be a solid and fun game.

I swear gamers hate on things way too much. Let's hope they take the extra time to make it an even better title as THAT would actually benefit us

DieH@rd

Banned
Why did they make this game?

WHY?

They could have used the time and create new singleplayer IP [with MP] for nextgen consoles, and I'm sure everybody would be ecstatic for it.

images

My thoughts exactly.

Tucah

you speak so well
Probably delayed until May so it can bomb when releasing near GTAV as opposed to bombing in March.

make for next-gen consoles, heck, they don't even need to upgrade the graphics engine, just a "port", first months of new consoles people buy all the crap there is available.

It's so strange they were claiming that March date was for realz just a few months ago. It always seemed dubious to me, regardless of what they said.

A move to summer with different boxart, a beta, and some more marketing behind it will at least keep it from being a mega bomb.

This. Mainly the move to summer. There is always a crazy drought in the summer, so this game might have a full month to itself.

Really do think that moving this in as a next gen launch game would do this the world of good. A decent co-op new ip out at launch for new consoles would be nice, and as with most next gen launch games, they would really only need to buff it up graphically to justify the gen move.

Toppot

If it's delayed again I think that's good, gives them more time to polish and make the game better, plus gets it out of a very crowded period.

Not surprised. IG seems to be going downhill after going third party. At least that's the way it seems to me.

They haven't even put a non-Sony-exclusive game out yet. How can you possibly judge if they're going downhill or not yet?

Anyway...this game does not look great, but if they are taking some time to make it better I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Top Bottom