• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gyakuten Saiban 5 (Ace Attorney 5): Limited Editions announced, boxart, 7/25 release

GSR

fID637v.jpg

http://www.e-capcom.com/gyakutensaiban/5/

E-Capcom is now accepting orders for the fifth main Ace Attorney game, and has announced some extra editions as well. The Extended Edition nets you a 3DS carrying case; the Figurine Edition nets you a Phoenix figure; the Limited Edition gets you both.

Also, ordering any of them from e-Capcom gets you an alternate sleeve for the game, picked randomly from a set of 3 (unless you order the Limited Edition, in which case you'll get all three.) The Extended and Limited Editions also include stickers with SD versions of the characters on them.

EDIT: Official site updated with a bunch of info as well.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/5/index.html

Screenshot dump.

VhvtJig.jpg
XH5hyMk.jpg
7xSJ6X2.jpg

8XEwiKp.jpg
UOj0GFo.jpg
meyk8dk.jpg

9YOzmLI.jpg
PTCTEJL.jpg
wHvc9zS.jpg

DaBoss

Nice classic boxart. Looks like Apollo will definitely be a big part of the game. I wonder who the detective is.

For those who don't know, the 3rd guy is the main prosecutor.

come on ema and gumshoe, be the detectives in this

Also, that's not the Polly we saw before. That Polly doesn't look as badass! Confident, yes, but not badass! D:

Het_Nkik

Hm, what's the Ace Attorney Investigations 2 New Best Price Extended Edition with the Miles figure in the link about?

Like, did they add content for the budget re-release? Or are they just calling it Extended Edition 'cause it comes with the Miles figure?

The nanosecond this is available in NA I am pre-ordering the crap out of the Limited Edition.

I don't even care how much it costs. IT WILL BE MINE.

GSR

Also, ordering any of them from e-Capcom gets you an alternate sleeve for the game, picked randomly from a set of 3 (unless you order the Limited Edition, in which case you'll get all three.) The Extended and Limited Editions also include stickers with SD versions of the characters on them.

I'm ready for this! Its been a long time. Favorite part of the series has gotta be the music, can't wait to see what they have in this game.

Given what happened with a regular release of Fire Emblem Awakening, it makes you wonder just how many copies a Japanese 3DS "limited edition" has for it to qualify as "limited." I'm guessing six?

Alfredo

The Phoenix Wright figure is probably the first limited edition figure I feel hype for.

I hope it's available for the US release!

Top Bottom