• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer (PC/PS4/XBO/360/PS3, Fall 2014, Open World)

zakislam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8v3Et4tGE&hd=1

Eurogamer Captures: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-back-to-autumn-2014-alongside-the-witcher-3

fullscreen_capture_10pnzky.jpg

fullscreen_capture_108sx60.jpg

1370896388588lxzh.jpg

fullscreen_capture_10t2xcr.jpg

fullscreen_capture_10jkxnq.jpg

K.Sabot

The entirety of this game hinges on the writing for me.

Looks nice, but winning me back will take more.

Also, why the Burning Legion?

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Its a bit disappointing after that awesome Witcher 3 trailer.

delirium

Excited for Morrigan, everything else was pretty lacking. No gameplay, no nothing.

I want to know if Bioware learned from the crap that was ME3 and DA2.

Patryn

They're clearly going for a look that's a cross between that of the original DA:O and that of DA2.

But they really needed to show gameplay. Trailers with no gameplay to demonstrate what the game is actually like will do little to nothing to bring back disillusioned fans.

I honestly consider it solidly disappointing. It would have worked as an debut trailer, but we've known about the game for months now.

Drake

CG trailers do nothing for me. DA2 was an action game I expect more of the same in DA3. It's a shame really because DA:O was a top 5 game for me last gen.

Giran

This trailer looked worse than their Dragon Age Origins CGI trailer. Morrigan's face was especially horrifying.

Binabik15

Fall 2014, WHY????

Well, there was that line about taking their time that MIGHT have been a slight criticism of DA's dev time.

If it's a good game, the wait is worth it. If it isn't, playing it earlier won't make it better. Win-win.

Moff

boring trailer

but it looks at least like the story is going where it was supposed to after origins

Durante

A year ago I would have had to fervently hope for this to somehow turn out well and be a return to form. Now I'll be able to play Project Eternity and Torment around the same time this is released, and can be more objective about it.

Drake

lol no. The sequels gameplay so far superior its not even funny. Old School != Good.

It's a matter of opinion. I hated the combat in DA2. I love the tactical combat of DA:O, but then again I love games like Baldur's gate IceWind dale etc. It's why I'm super stoked for Project Eternity. I'm more old school when it comes to stuff like that.

I really want to like this game. I loved DA:O. DA2 was so bad though....Morrigan is back, which is a plus but, I'll have to wait on this one until I see if the writing is any good.

Moff

It's a matter of opinion. I hated the combat in DA2. I love the tactical combat of DA:O, but then again I love games like Baldur's gate IceWind dale etc. It's why I'm super stoked for Project Eternity. I'm more old school when it comes to stuff like that.

did you play DA2 on console on easy?

gameplay in DA:O and DA2 are practically identical, completely based on tactical combat. and I am quite sure inquisiton will have the same

Top Bottom