• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is it that makes boobies so fascinating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
milk

BreastMilkBillboard.jpg

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
what makes every female body part so fascinating for us etero chaps? I don't know, it's been this way since the sodding dawn of humanity

First you fullfill your hunger as a baby from them, then when you grow up the hunger turns into sexuality and want to fullfill your needs as an adult from them

okdakor

This thread is going to evolve into a gif thread soon and the last time it happened I was banned for participating. So I'll just subscribe this one and come back later...

Ostensibly you're supposed to be into them because they denote fertility in a potential mate, like "Damn, my future kid could get strong sucking on those".

I don't plan on ever having kids yet I still love boobs, so who knows.

Visible sexual dimorphism allows for easier distinctions between genders. It's extremely common for attraction to be focused around these characteristics, and boobs are one such thing. Note that attractions to arbitrary culture-based gender differences are common too, like certain kinds of clothing, or hairstyles.

SmokyDave

Don't question it, just enjoy it.

in before SmokeyDave

RIP in peace Anti-Monitor

I read the thread title and then spent 20 minutes looking up my favourite chesty chicks on google. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

AM is gone?! WHY?! This is awful news.

Visible sexual dimorphism allows for easier distinctions between genders. It's extremely common for attraction to be focused around these characteristics, and boobs are one such thing. Note that attractions to arbitrary culture-based gender differences are common too, like certain kinds of clothing, or hairstyles.
I nearly lost my boner, but then a few shots of Katya Sambuca bought it back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom