• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is it that makes boobies so fascinating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's because like a really low level stupid process of your brain tells you that they are. I don't find boobies in the least bit fascinating.

canadian-milk-bags-example.jpg

alterno69

Banned
I have no idea but my fascination with that part of the female body has no limit, i mean fuck me i can't think of a single thing in the world i like more than a nice set of titties. I can't look at mu wifes boobs and NOT want to have sex with her, i can't resist the power of "las chichis"

DJ_Lae

I can't adequately qualify it - it's a combination of the shape, the nipple, the movement, the feel. Squeezing them together, suckling them, watching them bounce, seeing gravity flatten them out while the woman's on her back, the jostle during sex.

And how they hang when she's bent forward, and the way nice cleavage just begs you to dive in face-first and motorboat the shit out of them.

They're just awesome. God I love tits.

Solo

I can't adequately qualify it - it's a combination of the shape, the nipple, the movement, the feel. Squeezing them together, suckling them, watching them bounce, seeing gravity flatten them out while the woman's on her back, the jostle during sex.

And how they hang when she's bent forward, and the way nice cleavage just begs you to dive in face-first and motorboat the shit out of them.

RuD0G.gif

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

That was pure poetry.

Courage

beautiful

daycru

We got Billy Shakespeare over here.

mantidor

Good first post.

But I would add that culture sits on top of biology and modifies small nuances in the basic attraction, so you see in the west a bigger obsession about size than in places like european countries, where seeing toppless women is more common.

*slow clap*

Despera

Banned
Visible sexual dimorphism allows for easier distinctions between genders. It's extremely common for attraction to be focused around these characteristics, and boobs are one such thing. Note that attractions to arbitrary culture-based gender differences are common too, like certain kinds of clothing, or hairstyles.
Even science related to tits is hot!

Into

Perhaps it is a unconscious thing, where males see women with larger breasts as being more suited to carry and nurture their child?

Obviously women with bigger breasts are not automatically better mothers or anything, but the mind might play tricks.

It all begins in infancy. Breast feeding is the most soothing, pleasurable experience an infant has in its existence. It's actually the food that is pleasurable, but the experience of the food comes to be associated with the closeness to the breast. My sister just gave birth, and I visited her for two weeks - it's amazing how much her infant loves her breasts. Even after he was switched to bottle-fed, he will sometimes push the bottle away and try to push his face against her breasts, attempting to suckle on them through her shirt.

It's no coincidence that straight males tend to adore breasts which look milk-filled. "Sagginess" is looks like a breast is flat and unfulfilling, while "perky" breasts look like they are ready to provide sustenance. It's no wonder that adult males still enjoy sucking on the breasts of women, even though they serve no sexually reproductive purpose. It's actually my opinion that breasts are the primary sexual object in normal human growth, and all other attractions deviate from this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom