• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is it that makes boobies so fascinating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It all begins in infancy. Breast feeding is the most soothing, pleasurable experience an infant has in its existence. It's actually the food that is pleasurable, but the experience of the food comes to be associated with the closeness to the breast. My sister just gave birth, and I visited her for two weeks - it's amazing how much her infant loves her breasts. Even after he was switched to bottle-fed, he will sometimes push the bottle away and try to push his face against her breasts, attempting to suckle on them through her shirt.

It's no coincidence that straight males tend to adore breasts which look milk-filled. "Sagginess" is looks like a breast is flat and unfulfilling, while "perky" breasts look like they are ready to provide sustenance. It's no wonder that adult males still enjoy sucking on the breasts of women, even though they serve no sexually reproductive purpose. It's actually my opinion that breasts are the primary sexual object in normal human growth, and all other attractions deviate from this point.

Heteronormativity: the post.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They are beautiful characteristics of women. Most of the time it adds a sense of character, like a woman's breast can change the way you are feeling. Plus they are used for feeding the baby nutrition. Maybe we are attracted to them because as infants we wanted to be closer to our mothers. Like how little animals feed from their mothers.

Most of the time men are looked at like pigs because they look at a woman's breast. But I think its a natural feeling if you prefer breast. I've never been a person to say, "Man, I love her boobs". But I do think breast are attractive and I still get shocked and excited when I see them. But that's also because I'm heterosexual like a lot of guys. And we find the woman's body extremely attractive.

I love boobs! I love boobs! I love boobs!

Because they're just so soft and warm and inviting.

Christina-Hendricks-At-Awards-Green-Dress.jpg

Look at them, beckoning to you. As though if you buried your face deep enough between them you might discover the meaning of life. Asses are quite nice, but boobs are perfection.

SmokyDave

Natural boobs are wonderful. Fake boobs are a travesty.

Keep it natural ladies.
Measley, I dig you, but you're wrong. Natural boobs are great, fake boobs are greaterer.

See, I had to make up a word to describe 'em. Big, hard, round fake boobs. Mmmmm.

I can't adequately qualify it - it's a combination of the shape, the nipple, the movement, the feel. Squeezing them together, suckling them, watching them bounce, seeing gravity flatten them out while the woman's on her back, the jostle during sex.

And how they hang when she's bent forward, and the way nice cleavage just begs you to dive in face-first and motorboat the shit out of them.

They're just awesome. God I love tits.
ibd2NgULFisPn2.gif

I wasn't a boob guy, but this post is mighty convincing!

Tamerlane

Banned
Germanic warrior culture fetish that spread to other areas like Japan during their modernization (for more info visit the community anime thread). That said, the ass is more gender neutral+intellectual and a lot of 20th century intellectuals liked the ass: James Joyce, all the gay dudes, prob most of the gay ladies. But is the price of wisdom worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom