• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is Kim Dotcom's wife, AND they have five kids together???

Status
Not open for further replies.
BONJJaPCQAEUIS3.jpg:large

Just saw him post this on twitter while they are riding a helicopter. Mona Dotcom.

I'm sure it's a flattering picture, but still.

A little digging says she is (was?) a fillipina model.

She probably even has some personality etc, otherwise why marry her when he can afford to take home (buy) 5 different "high society" girls every night. (ok, also to have kids etc., but he still wouldn't do that with a random bimbo).

And yes, big surprise, in some women's view status/power and money are much more worth than looks.
She's not necessarily a trophy wife but he's her trophy husband.

More funny is them fulfilling the somewhat stereotype of big, wealthy white man marrying small South Asian girl.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Man, all of you are automatically assuming that she is marrying Kim for money, hahaha.

Well, not that I would discount that possibility, but it seems like you folks are so undeniably 100% sure about it!

But I guess "love" never enters into the equation when a couple is formed by two people where one of them is considerably less attractive than the other. Always gotta look for that alternate intentions.

thefro

Not real surprising, beyond being rich Dotcom is a real character, has a criminal record, 6-foot-7, German, intelligent guy, etc. He'd have some game even if he wasn't rich.

Also she looks remarkable for having 5 kids

This is what actually caught my interest. Never-mind who she is married to, this woman had five kids?!

Even if she married him for the money, they've been together for a long time now. She may actually genuinely love him. Who are we to judge otherwise?

EYEL1NER

I was expecting to open the thread and see someone you would not expect being with him but fuck, man. I was not expecting that.
Not bad at all.

tino

Banned
I googled around tried to find out what Kim looked like when he met his wife in 2007, and got this fun fact, "According to various news reports, Kim met Mona Verga in the Philippines in November 2007. They married in July 2009, a day after her 21st birthday They now have five children, including twin baby girls."

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Man, all of you are automatically assuming that she is marrying Kim for money, hahaha.

Well, not that I would discount that possibility, but it seems like you folks are so undeniably 100% sure about it!

But I guess "love" never enters into the equation when a couple is formed by two people where one of them is considerably less attractive than the other. Always gotta look for that alternate intentions.

Probability is not on her side.

His conference when launching mega was amazing. The way he giggled when he said how much he loved her and his accent was just too funny.

HVoPR5N.jpg

ReUKuPr.jpg

Salsa

everyone appears happy

so: who cares about reasons or whatever. Dude is happy, chick is happy, kids are happy and being raised..

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Mona-dotcom-Kim-Dotcom-wife-photo.jpg

So.Much.Would.
the right one, aka his wife

Don't pretend like you wouldn't do both. There's no one on GAF that will be impressed.

I really want an Asian woman to chew my dick like corn on the cob. Really clamp down hard with the molars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom