• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition FFX/X2HD Revealed (NA/EU, PS3 Version) [Up: Screens]

Go_Ly_Dow

-Europe-

We’ve been waiting to be able to share this with you – so it’s great to now announce that pre-orders for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster are now open… and that we’re also releasing a Limited Edition across all European and PAL territories!
Included in the Limited Edition is a great collection of concept art from the original Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 games, all contained in a smart artwork book.
But if you want to get your hands on it, you’ll have to hurry, because stock is limited – so keep watching your favourite retailers as the pre-order links go online!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/09/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-limited-edition-revealed/

9244997507_274bd61785_c.jpg

-North America -

Hey everybody! I know you’re all excited about FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster, so it brings me great joy to announce that, in very limited quantities, those who pre-order the game on PlayStation 3 for $39.99 will receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition art book package!

I’ll go ahead and wait for you to stop jumping up and down or tweeting your friends.

…

Now on to the fun part! We’re offering you several pieces of original concept art from the early development phases of FINAL FANTASY X and X-2 over ten years ago, lovingly bound in a beautiful 24-page art book package. I mean, just look at that thing! It’s so… gorgeous…

But that’s not all! We’ve also gathered quotes and commentary from several of the original development team members, including a special message to you, the fans, from Producer Yoshinori Kitase himself!

In case you’re not in the know, FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster will be available on PS3 for $39.99 and includes the original FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 from PlayStation 2, on the same disc and remastered in gorgeous High Definition. These are based on the International Versions of the game which were previously only released in Japan and Europe, and you won’t have to wait long because it’s coming to you soon!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/09/final-fantasy-xx-2-sd-vs-hd-video-pre-order-for-art-book-edition/

9242121635_2cc75db771_z.jpg

-Screens-

Character Models said:

Battle said:

CG said:

SeZMehK

I will definitely buy this. Hopefully the Vita version gets the same treatment... :/ I would most definitely double dip.

RPGCrazied

Watch NA get nothing, lol. Though Kingdom Hearts ReMix 1.5 HD is getting an artbook, surely all territories would get this.

TheContact

Oh man that is really cool. As an American I am jealous and hope this comes to us

Edit: Sweet, it is! I am so hyped for this!

Mithrandir

Neo Member
This is coming to Vita as well. What's currently unclear, is whether it's a cross-buy title, or whether there will be a LE Vita version...

Would be a bummer if the Cross-save function requires two separate purchases, like MGS HD did.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My body.

I guess i have to spend $100 for the PS3 and Vita versions. :(

Baleoce

They should really consider throwing the Vita digital version code in with the PS3 limited edition as cross-buy.

addik

I'm not really in to Limited Edition boxsets (haven't bought any), but add the soundtracks to the set and it's going to be perfect.

HT UK

No mention of Vita version here or in the recent SD vs HD comparison video. Wonder if it's being delayed.

Ikkarus

It's nice.

I do have this annoying nag in the back of my head that the Vita version will be Digital only....... I really hope it's not.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Only 24 pages though. :/

I guess it's better than nothing.
Yeah, was excited to hear the artbook bonus was true, but then saw it was a measly 24 pages. But guess it's the same as the KH 1.5 HD one. Meanwhile, the Dragon's Crown one is gonna be 64 pages. Oh well, still an alright bonus, especially since it's $40.

Those asking for Vita I think the games are being released seperately =/ cause apparently they can't fit the two games into the game cart...

Those asking for Vita i think the games are being released seperately =/ cause apparently they can't fit the two games into the game cart...

That doesn't mean they can't sell both games together and that's what we are asking for. We could have a bundle with both games and the art book but the Vita logo isn't even in the trailer at all.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
No sign of Vita is worrying. I just need a retail release.

It was at the E3 conference (specifically the Vita "part") so no it's not cancelled.

Top Bottom