• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition FFX/X2HD Revealed (NA/EU, PS3 Version) [Up: Screens]

AmanoBuff

Looks like the games might release around the 15 of October according to Amazon France and other Europe retailers.

PlayStation LifeStyle is banned here so I'm quoting their article and screens since I can't post a link. All the credit to them.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Release Date Set for the Week of October 15th, According to Amazon Listing

Since I really want to have a release date for the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster happen this year, I’ve been scouring the internet looking for any hints of it being a possibility, and it looks like Amazon France may have done just that.

Rather than just the standard ‘December 31st, 2013′ release date that every other site has listed, they have giving the Remaster a date of October 16th, while Zavvi has given it a release date of October 18th (in the UK, games generally release a day later than mainland Europe). If these two dates are true, it would suggest that the Remaster would launch on October 15th in North America.

FzaZPY6.png

JgSOrkA.png

With gamescom still going on and Square Enix promising that we’d hear “further information” about the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster at some point during the event, hopefully this means confirmation isn’t too far away.

When a firm release date is announced, we’ll be sure to let you know about it, but treat these retailer listings as a rumor right now.

How badly do you hope this October release date is right? Let us know in the comments below.

Links to the stores:

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00E39YESI/

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/final-fantasy-x/x-2-hd-remaster/10811681.html

Carbonox

I'm more interested in when UK stores will update their listings for the CE of the HD collection. Zavvi nor Amazon have done so yet. Maybe they will when the release date is announced. I NEED that CE.

AmanoBuff

I wouldn't count on any date that doesn't come directly from Square-Enix.

I don't believe these 100 percent either, but publishers usually give release dates in advance to Amazon. And Amazon France and Amazon Germany have quite an accurate track record for leaking stuff like this.

Aurizen

I'm still waiting for news to be talked about at gamescom...if nothing about the game is mentioned then I'm assuming its not that date..

Anyone else find it weird that Titus looks like a regular white guy during game play and in-game cut scenes, but during the CGI renders he looks Asian? What's up with that?

Carbonox

Im starting to worry about a release this year..: (
AppArently there isnt even a playable build at gamescom

I guess on one hand, it's good it's not out this year because - for me at least - there are a bazillion games out until the end of the year that I want to get and that will keep me occupied. This HD collection will command a SHIT TON of my time. I need a nice bit of calm (cwutididthar) to enjoy it thoroughly, as I intend to trophy hunt my nuts off.

On the other....I want it now. :lol

RPGCrazied

Anyone else find it weird that Titus looks like a regular white guy during game play and in-game cut scenes, but during the CGI renders he looks Asian? What's up with that?

Yep. Probably why his face changed the most in the HD upgrade. I think it looks more like it now. I like it.

I guess on one hand, it's good it's not out this year because - for me at least - there are a bazillion games out until the end of the year that I want to get and that will keep me occupied. This HD collection will command a SHIT TON of my time. I need a nice bit of calm (cwutididthar) to enjoy it thoroughly, as I intend to trophy hunt my nuts off.

On the other....I want it now. :lol

well, i guess. but then next year i was ready to go next gen.. blah.
i wasnt even sure i'd bother with lightning returns, as it's being released late instead of the same date as japan.
its just more stopping me from going next gen.. well, i guess i dont need to go next gen asap..
but seriously, they've been touting a 2013 release date since the beginning, and it was only just over 1 week ago that they were still saying 2013.. so, whats the deal? if its delayed, they should just say so.

Top Bottom