• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition FFX/X2HD Revealed (NA/EU, PS3 Version) [Up: Screens]

TheChaos0

Regarding FFX Vita DD, there's still a good chance that it's coming to retail. Amazon.com doesn't show pre-orders but Amazon.fr and Play-Asia has them up for pre-orders:

Amazon.fr
QWJ476i.png

Play-Asia
pJ4GY1z.png

Although, I don't know what's the track record of Amazon.fr and Play-Asia when it comes to these stuff.

Please be true.

Seda

Poor Limited Edition...

I take it that X and X2 will not be cross play?

Bugger that having to pay twice for ps£3 and Vita...

The game was confirmed to have cross save at Japan Expo. Now the question is if there will be any sort of cross-buy promotion or Vita/PS3 bundle (or if the Vita version will have any retail release at all).

sublimit

Banned
Wait the free upgrade to the limited edition is only for NA right?which means Europe still has to pre-order the actual LE or am i wrong?

kick51

Banned
The game was confirmed to have cross save at Japan Expo. Now the question is if there will be any sort of cross-buy promotion or Vita/PS3 bundle (or if the Vita version will have any retail release at all).

It's also up in the air if it's launching the same day (at least, in the U.S. where there's no way to preorder it at the moment.)

Seda

Wait the free upgrade to the limited edition is only for NA right?which means Europe still has to pre-order the actual LE or am i wrong?

The EU blog post *is* a bit vague on this - it isn't clear if this is a pre-order bonus, first print edition, or separate SKU entirely.

zroid

Banned
damn that looks good.

Not a big fan of FFX -- certainly don't want to replay it -- but considering the LE now.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
OT title suggestion:

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Bow Down to the BlessedT YunaSUS

I already chose:

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Someday the dream will end...

The lack of Vita news concerns me about the possibility of them being DD-only. Hopefully my gut feeling is wrong on this one, especially since they're Final Fantasy titles. Both of them would occupy almost 8GB on one memory card if they hit the apparent size limit of Vita titles.

While the artbook is nifty, I'll still give the PS3 version a pass at this stage. Might get it later when it's cheaper.

I'm only buying on Vita if it's retail, the price for memory cards is just too much to do DD. As someone else mentioned, I still need to finish Ni No Kuni (I'm barely 20 hrs into it)... #backlog

Cornbread78

I'm only buying on Vita if it's retail, the price for memory cards is just too much to do DD. As someone else mentioned, I still need to finish Ni No Kuni (I'm barely 20 hrs into it)... #backlog

Same here, I'm only buying this on VITA and if there is a physical copy. Too many games man, too many games.

Looks fantastic, but I really hope that the NA version has the game and art book separate like the EU version. I really hate that SE has been putting the game discs inside the art books or crappy little cardboard sleeves for their special edition stuff. I've passed on numerous SE special editions and went out of my way to find a copy of the Hitman HD Collection without the art book so that I could have the games in proper cases.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Play-Asia still has this listing, so I'd take it with a grain of salt at this stage.

Yes, I'm still bitter about it.

Well, Amazon.fr has no Zone of the Enders HD so it must be reliable. :p

I have a good feeling the Asian versions of FFX and FFX-2 Vita will be retail... And in English.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Day One. Also thanks to S-E Europe to make our limited editions always more sexy than the others'.

suikodan

I already have the game pre-ordered on PS3. Hopefully it'll upgrade to the LE. :p

As for the "visual upgrades", Yuna looks ok but I don't like Tidus' look. :(

Iorv3th

I'm really torn. I want this game but would prefer it on Vita. If I can only get it on PS3 I might pass as I will have tales of xillia to play on it in august and after that maybe GTAV and then PS4 time.

solid mike

I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan since I've only played IV, VII, XII and XIII. I didn't even finish any of them. I feel like IX and X were the gems of the series I missed but should have tried. What does GAF think of FFX?

sublimit

Banned
I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan since I've only played IV, VII, XII and XIII. I didn't even finish any of them. I feel like IX and X were the gems of the series I missed but should have tried. What does GAF think of FFX?

It's my favourite FF along with VII.

Cheska

Do any of the websites have it listed as the Limited Edition yet? I've had mine preordered at Amazon since March, so just wondering if that will update at some point.

solid mike

It's my favourite FF along with VII.

My tied favourite with XII

Best FF gameplay wise, turn based > ATB. Spend around 300 hours on it and it never gets boring.

Judging by the amount of HD collections I have on my PS3 collection, I had incredibly bad taste in PS2 games for not even playing MGS, Jak & Daxter, FFX and Shadow of the Colossus/ICO.

Time to redeem myself. Probably getting this when it comes out if I hear more praise from GAF and maybe
/v/

ampere

I'd say FFX is the best linear rpg out there. You don't have the freedom to run around and do side quests or w/e like in FFXII, but FFX is very well done for what it is.

injurai

Banned
Judging by the amount of HD collections I have on my PS3 collection, I had incredibly bad taste in PS2 games for not even playing MGS, Jak & Daxter, FFX and Shadow of the Colossus/ICO.

Time to redeem myself. Probably getting this when it comes out if I hear more praise from GAF and maybe
/v/

it's like you skipped the most worth while games on the PS2...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Day frikkin' one!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pre-ordered from GAME! Fuuck I'm hyped!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Interesting. Can't bring myself to preorder yet, because unless I'm mistaken, they haven't said yet whether Asia's getting the typical "JP audio, ENG sub" release they have for FF games this gen. But still, not bad for free.

Seda

Interesting. Can't bring myself to preorder yet, because unless I'm mistaken, they haven't said yet whether Asia's getting the typical "JP audio, ENG sub" release they have for FF games this gen. But still, not bad for free.

There was a PR stating it was Chinese subs only but it was either removed or Im blind and just can't find it again.

rai

Neo Member
thinking about getting it on PSN for my vita..now if they come like this with the vita version I'll go and pre-order.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
There was a PR stating it was Chinese subs only but it was either removed or Im blind and just can't find it again.

Hmmm... which would imply it's English VA. Although, now that I think about it, I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if all releases were still in English, given that this is based on the International releases which, of course, were in English.

Aytrial

I'd say FFX is the best linear rpg out there. You don't have the freedom to run around and do side quests or w/e like in FFXII, but FFX is very well done for what it is.

The variety of locales and branching paths to explore help mask the linearity of it all. As a kid I didn't even realise it was a linear game.

ULTROS!

What's better for the OT Title?

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| The dreams that have faded... Never forget them

or

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Someday the dream will end

Top Bottom