• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition FFX/X2HD Revealed (NA/EU, PS3 Version) [Up: Screens]

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
What's better for the OT Title?

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| The dreams that have faded... Never forget them

or

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Someday the dream will end

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Celebrating a 10th anniversary 3 years late

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Final Fantasy X HD OT - oh and FFX-2 is in this one as well!

Seda

Hmmm... which would imply it's English VA. Although, now that I think about it, I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if all releases were still in English, given that this is based on the International releases which, of course, were in English.

Went into the old thread and found the announcement of the Asian region versions, although the PR link is dead. Looks like two versions are being released in the region: "Traditional Chinese" version, which has Japanese audio and Chinese text and the "English Language" version, which says English audio and text.

Alright, fine, fine, Day 1. I still think you should give me cross-buy though for 40 bucks, or at least only charge me a bit more for the VITA version if I already bought the ps3 version.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Vita owners you can do this:
1)preorder the ps3 version
2)buy the vita version
3)sell the ps3 game on d1 but keep the artbook
4)???
5)profit!

Squire

Banned

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| The dreams that have faded... Never forget them

or

The bolded is preferred.

Most of us who buy this are making a return trip, so we get the significance of the line.

And it's just totally fitting given the circumstance.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

or

Both are sort of lame. Needs something like "Too many years in the making" or "Return of the prodigal child" or maybe even "After 12 years it's still better than FFXIII"

SkylineRKR

I go for the normal edition. If there was an OST I would've caved but a 24 page artbook is not something I care about.

Both are sort of lame. Needs something like "Too many years in the making" or "Return of the prodigal child" or maybe even "After 12 years it's still better than FFXIII"

No Vaan nor Lightning can hinder us.

Squire

Banned

tumblr_mfwmi1ab0M1qj5jqso1_400.gif

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Went into the old thread and found the announcement of the Asian region versions, although the PR link is dead. Looks like two versions are being released in the region: "Traditional Chinese" version, which has Japanese audio and Chinese text and the "English Language" version, which says English audio and text.

Interesting. Thanks for looking that up.

I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan since I've only played IV, VII, XII and XIII. I didn't even finish any of them. I feel like IX and X were the gems of the series I missed but should have tried. What does GAF think of FFX?

It's my favorite in the series. Although some days that title belongs to VII or VIII. It certainly has one of the most touching, thrilling and interesting stories in the series for me though. So glad I put off replaying it recently so I can have the ultimate X experience.

Clov

This is a nice limited edition, but I'd still rather get the Vita version. Is there still no confirmation whether it's physical or digital?

Gadirok

24 pages? Really?

I just opened the MGS legacy collection and it came with a 100 page artbook. And its the same size as the PS3 case.

EDIT: NVM, atleast its hardcover but I still am slightly annoyed its only 24 pages.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster |OT| Kayos90's avatar bets... Never forget them

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

PSN version of FFX Vita is a 100%. Sony requires the devs to either have it up digitally or both retail/digital.

Seda

PSN version of FFX Vita is a 100%. Sony requires the devs to either have it up digitally or both retail/digital.

Right, I had PS3 on the brain.

In short: So far there is no announcement of a PSN release of the PS3 version, and we don't know the prices of the Vita versions.

Holmes

Vita owners you can do this:
1)preorder the ps3 version
2)buy the vita version
3)sell the ps3 game on d1 but keep the artbook
4)???
5)profit!
I think I'll do this and get the Asian copies if there are no physical copies in NA.

Shahed

There's no limited edition to order for the EU is there? Just pre-order the PS3 version and we should get bumped up?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually surprised they didn't shoehorn something like a Lightning skin in as a preorder bonus.

I've never been more hyped for a game as for FFX back then. Looking forward to play it again, and for the first time without the PAL butchering :)

Top Bottom