• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch Dogs gameplay

My goodness I can't get hyped for this game. Looks so downgraded from the reveal =/

Edit: Like how it says 1080p when it only allows 720p

Possum

Thought for a second there a bullet ricocheted off the car he shot and hit a person. Now that would have been impressive.

Animator

This game looks less interesting with every new clip of gameplay

This. :(

I was SO hyped for this when they first revealed it now it looks like another generic third person game.

Also the visual quality took a nose dive since the first reveal. I wonder if the PC version will match the first reveal they showed.

Fjordson

Confused as to why this always looks duller than that initial E3 reveal lately.

I have a feeling this will be like Assassin's Creed. Neat premise with the first game, but not much else, with a good first sequel.

Why does Ubisoft have this obsession with secretly tailing NPCs? Every Assassin's Creed game makes you do it like ten times, and it's always felt totally random and incredibly frustrating, and this looks exactly the same. How did the target spot him at the end there? He just got into the car and the game said 'TARGET SPOTTED YOU!'

Why does Ubisoft have this obsession with secretly tailing NPCs? Every Assassin's Creed game makes you do it like ten times, and it's always felt totally random and incredibly frustrating, and this looks exactly the same. How did the target spot him at the end there? He just got into the car and the game said 'TARGET SPOTTED YOU!'

I expected the dude to start parkouring in street. Bet this started as an AC game and renamed.

I think this is gonna be a real sleeper hit. It's not getting as much exposure as other next gen titles but it looks really promising.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Has this game taken another hit visually? It looks worse every time they release a new video.

I think I'm switching my pre-order to another PS4 game until reviews hit.

Top Bottom