• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya no longer wants to make Star Fox, explains why

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Now the questions will be "why not?"

Good job internet.

k0UcSOM.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations, internet, I guess?

It's a fucking shame this fits IN THIS. Fuck.

This just confirms that Nintendo finally gave him approval to make a Star Fox game, by telling everyone that he doesn't want to do it anymore they'd never know the truth...

antitrop

He was clearly never serious about it in the first place.

His answer is that of a video game development manchild.

methodman

Banned
This just confirms that Nintendo finally gave him approval to make a Star Fox game, by telling everyone that he doesn't want to do it anymore they'd never know the truth...

Or they offered it, he said yes, but then Miyamoto wanted someone internally to develop it. In essence it was yanked from his grasp. This is his coping mechanism.

GRW810

Is this guy suffering from some sort of personality disorder or anger management issue or something? He's so volatile and prone to mood swings and unnecessary outbursts and complaints.

How dare people ask him questions! How dare they.

Giolon

Kamiya, please understand!

People only harass you with dumbass questions and shit because they love you!

I wonder how many "Star Wolf's eyes better be GREY dammit!" messages you can get before you're driven to suicide.

What's amazing is that Platinum made a completely absurdist take on the MGS franchise, and somehow he got turned off by rabid Star Fox fans before it was even in the conception stage.

mantidor

He was clearly never serious about it in the first place.

I actually think he never was, how was the exact quote? I think it was in the lines of answering a question about how would he feel developing a Nintendo IP, for instance Starfox, and him answering "well, it would be great", nothing more, yet the Internet had to take it out of proportion of course.

Edit: And I seriously don't get the manchild claims, he uses twitter as an obvious form of enjoyment, I haven't seen a single tweet in which he actually changes something gameplay or design wise in his games, or even let the smallest suggestion change anything, much less drop the actual development of a real game (like some other people...), his internet persona is obviously a joke.

Top Bottom