• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin'en announced FAST Racing Neo

L~A

FAST is back baby!

Game is coming in 2014 on Wii U. No other details or even a trailer available at the moment. The website does mention "broadband access is required for online feature", which implies it's probably the Shin'en game with online leaderboards.

preview.jpg

Edit : damn, I messed up with the tital. Can a mod please edit it and remove the typo? Could also add "Wii U / 2014" too, that'd be greatly appreciated.

meppi

Yes! This is what I wanted to see.

The original is a hidden gem on the Wii. Looked surpassingly good as well on the system and considering the size of the game, it was somewhat of a technical miracle.

Jethro

The first one wasn't fast enough for me and was lacking substance. But it was still a nice little game. Hopefully this sequel is able to deliver.

VanWinkle

Ugh no screens or trailer?! If they didn't have any of that, they should have waited until they did to announce the game.

Still, I'm really excited, though i feel it probably won't have online play. I'd love to see this game have as big a scope as Wipeout HD, which was also a digital game and only $20.

daakusedo

This one particular vehicle looks like a concept car, too clean for the type of dangerous race this serie is about. I mean not even f-zero gx has that amount of death pits!

EhoaVash

Yes ! loved the game on wii I hope they really make this game visually spectacular after how much they achieved with Fast on wiiware

Chuckpebble

Will thoroughly enjoy it if you can lean into turns with L & R. Just couldn't play the other game because my hard wired F-Zero reflexes couldn't manage it.

Oersted

Nice.

Ugh no screens or trailer?! If they didn't have any of that, they should have waited until they did to announce the game.

Still, I'm really excited, though i feel it probably won't have online play. I'd love to see this game have as big a scope as Wipeout HD, which was also a digital game and only $20.
I sse what you did here.

The_Lump

Banned
Aww yisss! Can't wait to see this game. Shin'en have never dissapointed before, my expectations are high.

I'm assuming it the car is an ingame model
cos I like hype ;)

neolhptg.jpg

Reflections clearly show buildings/trees.

Wonder if it's just a generic render background/reflection map or something really in-game. (<- which at least gives us an idea of track design/style)

Anyways, day 1 no doubt.

Top Bottom