• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin'en announced FAST Racing Neo

wsippel

Banned
Shin'en said they don't want to announce anything until they have something to show. Which means they'll probably show something very soon.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I hope there's a demo. I never played the first one but always thought it looked really cool, and I'd like to try this new one out to help convince me to purchase it.

L~A

eShop only? I don't know why I was expecting anything different...

Huh? Shin'en is an extremely small studio, there's absolutely no way this would come on anything else than the Nintend eShop... unless they got a deal with a publisher, but honestly, they're better off without any third-party interference.

Shin'en said they don't want to announce anything until they have something to show. Which means they'll probably show something very soon.

they should have stuck to this and WAIT… even an hour late tease on GAF is bad they teased soon since last week and dropped one screenshot on us today

even if it comes tonight they should have delayed that website and title pic

now they just give us reasons to act SPOILED :3

Wonko_C

The car design (EDIT: And the reflection on that brightened picture) makes me hope this will be the WipEout 2025 we never had.

BVtkbmc.gif

LocalE

Everybody love the word "Neo" cause it pairs with "Geo".

I don't care about that, yo. I like it 'cause it rhymes with oreo. I wish Nintendo had called this console the Wii O.

Don't expect 1080p, they've said that they get more out of 720p which they prefer, like it's not worth the drawback. And looking at Smash, they're right.

They said that about Nano Assault Neo in particular. They presumably make that decision for each piece of software individually.

On my Wii on 2011.

troll… Booo! Booo! hiss! hiss! :p

I could never connect my Wii to the internet long enough to support WiiWare so never played the original but my Wii U is 90% digital downloads so I'm in even if the game is dull… hopefully more power and ram means they can do much better here

are they even big enough to do a full F-Zero? they already said they would not want to work on this IP

they are like 5 people...how should they make a full scale f-zero?!
let them make their own series and be happy that its a good future racer. who cares for a name when the game itself is fantastic?

wrowa

let them make their own series and be happy that its a good future racer. who cares for a name when the game itself is fantastic?

People somehow don't understand that Shin'en is a tiny studio. Or they don't want to understand, I don't know.

that is why I asked I've been seeing people ask for these guys to make F-Zero for a while now without even asking if it is even possible

that is why I asked I've been seeing people ask for these guys to make F-Zero for a while now without even asking if it is even possible

i don't wanted to sound rude. but in every thread the people are asking for an f-zero game from these few guys and it was said a thousand times that they are a really small studio.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the fucking trailer?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TRAILER?

*Hurls chair across room*

they should have stuck to this and WAIT… even an hour late tease on GAF is bad they teased soon since last week and dropped one screenshot on us today

even if it comes tonight they should have delayed that website and title pic

now they just give us reasons to act SPOILED :3

Yeah, well, this is basically why I never tell my 4 year old we're going to to something awesome until 1 hour before its actually happening :p

Berg

This will be considered an indie game, right? and most likely a digital only title?
I enjoyed Nano assault, and really like fzero games, but never played fast. excite!
They're indie alright and it's pretty much guaranteed it's a download title.

The reason I ask is because it looks like the only systems shin'en has published games on is nintendo systems. Are they a nintendo developer?

Heyt

Banned
FAST disappointed me too however if there is one thing I give to Shin'en is that they always improve with sequel.

I really really hope so. But after having their games It was clear to me why people always talk about the graphics in their games but never about the gameplay.

The reason I ask is because it looks like the only systems shin'en has published games on is nintendo systems. Are they a nintendo developer?

no
they just really love nintendo(s systems)
also their games have sold rather well. even the wiiware games

GhaleonQ

Ugh no screens or trailer?! If they didn't have any of that, they should have waited until they did to announce the game.

Yeah, if this was unexpected, I'd understand.

Still, hooray! They're doing things the right way otherwise, and I respect them.

Foshy

Was Nano Assault Neo a remake or true sequel to the original Nano Assault?

Just wondering because this one has the same subtitle too.

Yeah, well, this is basically why I never tell my 4 year old we're going to to something awesome until 1 hour before its actually happening :p

one hour?! that is cruel to make a 4 year old wait that long :(

I mean at 4 I was practically a Smurf…

Are We there yet Papa Smurf? (repeat 100x)

dunno why they like Nintendo but they sure like eye candy which seems a strange mix

People somehow don't understand that Shin'en is a tiny studio. Or they don't want to understand, I don't know.

Because they can make Fast which is pretty much everything F-Zero is conceptually except the fucking title. Besides it isn't like F-Zero is any IP treasure. It is in dire need of a reboot as it contains some of the most terrible production design and characters in any major release property. Cue hilarious FALCON PUNCH .gif

Was Nano Assault Neo a remake or true sequel to the original Nano Assault?

Just wondering because this one has the same subtitle too.

glad you noticed the NEO :3

I dunno how "NEO" NAN was from the 3DS version I just think they saw it as an easy port to jump in. It had some great features

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
dunno why they like Nintendo but they sure like eye candy which seems a strange mix
Technical experts take pride in demonstrating their skills on uber-hw.. Oh, wait.

Back on topic: EXCITE!

Top Bottom