• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart is selling monitors for $8.85

RaikuHebi

Banned
Sixteen-Monitor-Array-16-Flant-Panel-Screens-The-Operator-From-The-Matrix-1024b-TorontoHackersCOM.jpg

Robot Pants

Dear god.
I think I'll get the samsung 23.6 inch.
My lg is better though except the size but I like samsung colors better.
And it's 8 bucks fuggit

L~A

Guess that confirmes the games sale thing WAS a pricing error. Some derped real hard at Walmart, it seems!
Wave of "Your order has been cancelled" mails incoming soon, methinks.

Oh my....

WHY am I not in America right now?

I want all who try to fail, so I can feel better about myself. My feelings are important.

Picked up an Acer 22" (1080p)
Picked up 5 Acer 23" (1080p)
Picked up an Acer 24" (1080p)
Picked up 5 Samsung 23.6" (1080p).

Let's do this

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Got one. Doubt they will go through with it, but lets cross some fingers I guess

Radec

AddOn Accessories Male to Male VGA High Resolution Monitor Cable Audio, 50'
Model#: VGAMM50A

$8.85

Acer Professional 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226HQL Abd Black)
Model#: UM.WV6AA.A01
(5)
22" diagonal LCD screen
16:9 aspect ratio
1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution

$8.85

KuGsj.gif

fucking steal.

Razma1

If you have a pick up today option in your area you have a decent chance to get the item but they don't exactly stock many monitors in store. Site to store or ship to home are very low chance for success but you could slip through the cracks.

If they do cancel ur order you can always email them upset and see what they can do for you. That's what every other customer does.

Omg it went through.

What happens if they don't honor it? Are the funds returned?

Might I have just gambled away $16? Stupid College kid here.

I ordered one! Holy shit, this is a miracle. This kind of thing doesn't just happen to me. I hope they honor it... If not I'm not going to shop there anymore. Edit: no not really... But I want this very badly.

PirateKing

I'm more bothered by that small ass text after ''Now on nearly everything*'' which says ''*on orders of $50 or more''.

Malvingt2

Order Summary
$8.85
Subtotal ( 1 item )
$6.97
Shipping
$1.32
Tax
$17.14
Order Total

Acer Professional 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor

hmmm

jsrv

I remember ordering some hard drives with a major price error from them before, they just canceled them after about a week

Top Bottom